Truth or Dare or Double Dare

Aphmau POV

Zane gathered us to sit in a circle. Uh oh, this is not going to end well. My turn was first I picked Katelyn, heheh JefLyn is going to saiiillll.
"Katelyn, truth or dare or double dare?" I said mischievously
"Dare me" she said "I'm NO chicken,"
"Okay Katelyn, I dare you....to sit on Jeffory's lap throughout the rest of the game," I smirked. She turned bright red and stuttered on her words
"W-What, n-no I c-can't,"
"What about me huh?" Travis smirked
"Not in millions of years," Katelyn groaned
"Heyy Katelyn, I thought you weren't a chicken, seems my thought was wrong," Laurance smirked
"W-WHAT, wait ugh.....ill do it," Katelyn finished. Jeffory was heat red, I giggled as she walked over to Jeffory and sat on his lap.
Katelyn POV

Oh my Irene....is this really happening, okay I'm going to blame Kawaii~Chan because she ships people here ( I'm sure not only her XD) I don't blame Aphmau Ugh Kawaii~Chan could have convinced Aphmau to say that. Well I'll see at the end of the sleepover.
I am currently sitting on Jeffory's lap, I pretend to forget that I'm here and go with the game, until Jeffory wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned bright red and look at him, his emerald eyes gazing into mines, he smiled I gave him a nervous smile and turned away.
Jeffory POV

I didn't mean to wrap my hands around her waist. I just sensed that she was about to fall. Anyways when I did, her cheeks blushed red and I gazed at her, to make sure she wasn't angry. She gave me a nervous smile and turned away. I heard next to me that Kawaii~Chan asked me truth or dare.
"Truth," I said calmly
"Okay Jeffory~Kun," she giggled "Kawaii~Chan asks....does Jeffory~Kun has crush on Katelyn~Sama?"
"W-What....Kawaii~Chan! YOUR SO DEAD," Katelyn's face was red as a strawberry. Since my hands were wrapped around her waist, she had no escape.
I calmly and normally had said "Kawaii~Chan, I trust that I think I should whisper that answer in Katelyn's ear,"
"Okay, Jeffory~Kun your choice," Kawaii~Chan said
I go close to Katelyn and whisper in her ear.
Katelyn POV

Jeffory leaned in close to me and whispered
"Katelyn, I do but for your sake, pretend I said no," Jeffory whispered "And please don't blush even though it makes you cute,"
That made me blush light pink but I tried my best not to
"Kawaii~Chan Jeffory said....," I said taking a deep breath
"What What did he say??" Kawaii~Chan rushed "Yes..?"
"No....," I faked, "He said no and to inform you after the sleepover your soo dead...You hear me??" I threatened
"Y-Yes, Katelyn~Sama," She said turning back to the game
"Well since we heard that....then does that mean I have a chance," I heard Travis wink at me
I groaned but Jeffory got up and knocked him out
"Do you ever learn she said no to you already not one time but 13 times today," He said
"Haha...you counted?" Dante chuckled
"It's hard not to," Jeffory smiled
"Heh, so let's get back to the game shall we," Laurance smirked
Now it was my turn hmmm, I thought looking at Aphmau who nervously glanced down, she got the ship in action...I smirked.
Now let's see...things in my shipping way, hahaha I look at Aphmau and said "Truth or Dare or double dare?"
Aphmau POV

Katelyn had asked me truth or dare or double dare. I wanted to proof Katelyn that I was no chicken so I said mischievously
"Double dare,"
"Muahhahaha," Katelyn laughed. "I dare you to go in the closet for 10 mins with...Garroth and second dare...I dare you to...hehe...make out with him,"
I blushed and chocked on my words, "K-K-KATELYN," I stammered, I sort of do have a crush on Garroth...but..this is too much...I thought. I looked at Garroth his cheeks were bright red.
"DO IT!" Everyone except Laurance and Zane cheered. I got up slowly and I saw Garroth getting up too.
I sighed....this isn't going to end well.....
Heyy! Sorry I had to stop right here....I know sorry but this is going to continue in Chapter 4 Of course!
Baii!! Take care <3
-Aphmau_Mcd