Scar Reveal

Brendon's POV

I laid Lindsey on the ground, unzipped her jacket and took it off of her. Her arms were covered in the razor scars that one girl told her to show me. Fuck. I took the gauze from my first aid kit and wrapped it around both her arms. Why the fuck would you do this? I grabbed my water bottle and dumped it on her head. Wake up, damnit.

Lindsey's POV

My head was covered in water. "The fuck...?" "You passed out from heat exhaustion." Brendon informed me. His brown eyes were full of worry. "Is that supposed to explain why I'm wet?" I asked. "I dumped a bottle of water on your head. I looked at my arms, which were covered in gauze. "What the fuck happened??" I wondered. "I took your jacket off." Brendon said. "And I guess you found my scars." "Yeah." "Fuck. I knew you'd find them." I muttered. "Why'd you try to hide them from me?" "I don't know." Brendon sighed. "You're staying with me tonight." I wish I could, Brendon. "Fine. Not like you wouldn't pick me up and take me home with you." I hoped he wouldn't tell my mother. "Yeah, pretty much. I'll just call your mother and inform her." The fuck. Is Brendon trying to get me KILLED??!!! He picked me up, walked over to his desk, and put me on his lap in the chair before picking up the phone. Fuck. I started muttering swear words. "What?" Brendon asked. "Nothing." Yeah, total lie. "Don't lie." "Fine. I was swearing." I confessed. "Why?" "Because my parents are going to find me and beat me dead. They've done it before." I informed Brendon. "Not if you're with me." Brendon tried to reassure me. "Go ahead and try it." I challenged him. He put down the phone. Oh, NOW he listens to me. "I don't want there to be a possibility of you getting hurt." He told me. "Well, what are we gonna do now? My cutting razor's at home, and if I go back, I'll just cut myself and pass out again." I decided to be honest with him, because he already knew the crap I hid. "Again?!" Brendon seemed shocked. "I do it everyday." I clarified. "Damn it." Brendon commented. "That's what my last therapist said, before she said I was a lost cause." I blurted. "I'm not going to say that. But go home, don't cut yourself, and I'll handle this." "I'll be at the gym then, because it's kinda hard to cut there when my razor's at home." I commented, turning to walk away. "See you tomorrow, Brendon." "See ya."