Brendon's Appeal

It was a couple weeks after I had gotten out of the hospital. Brendon had gotten me some lingerie, and I was trying to get a red lace bra on me. Fuck. How do I get the clasps in the back?! "Hey, babe. Need some help?" Brendon walked into the bedroom while eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and exposing his toned chest. "Yeah. I can't get the clasps in the back." I turned and lifted my hair so that Brendon could clasp the hooks of the bra together. I heard Brendon put his beloved Lucky Charms on the dresser. I felt him grab my shoulders, turn me to face him, and crashed his pink lips into mine. My hands immediately ran up his neck and gripped his hair. He moaned in pleasure as he pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. His hands explored my body as I moaned like crazy. I stuck my hand down his boxers and massaged his length. "Fuck. Lindsey." Brendon moaned, his arms pulling me close to his body. He pulled the unclasped bra off of me, chucked it at the wall, and started leaving trails of kisses all over my body while running one of his hands down my underwear to mess with my clit. His other hand traveled to the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down and off my body. I tore his boxers off his body, exposing his erection. I ran my fingers down his back and started leaving love bites all over his chest and neck before leaving a trail of kisses on his stomach. Brendon was a huge moaning mess as I flipped him on his back and became the dominant one. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! Lindsey!" Brendon moaned loudly. "You like it, don't you?" I teased him a little by licking his length. "Just do it!" Brendon shouted. My mouth came down slowly on his erection, sucking so hard that I could've been mistaken for a vacuum. "Fuck!!" Brendon screamed. I went deeper and sucked even harder until I started gagging. Fuck you, Lindsey. Brendon's pleasure is more important than you keeping last night's dinner down right now. Brendon grabbed my arms, pulled me off of him, and flipped me on my back to regain his dominance. "Lindsey, you okay?" Well, considering that last night's Kraft Macaroni and cheese was making its way up my throat pretty damn quick... I nodded. Brendon slid off the bed, pulled open the nightstand drawer, and opened it, searching for condoms. "Fuck. I was sure I had condoms." I crawled up to him, put my hands on his shoulders, and leaned in front of him to face him. "We can still do it without a condom. We just have to be careful about it." I suggested. He grabbed my hands, ran his hands down my arms and chest to my waist, and laid me on my back again. My back arched, and Brendon carefully positioned himself between my legs so that he could finger bang me. That son of a bitch. "Just fucking do it already. Please." I begged. His dick suddenly entered me and as he thrusted, he kept hitting my G-spot so that I became an orgasming, cumming mess. "FUCK. Brendon, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted at him, just as I hit my high and release. My body shook so bad that Brendon fell on top of me to hold me while he orgasmed and came inside of me. Wait a minute... FUCK. An amazing sensation filled my body, especially in my entrance. After a few seconds, the shaking stopped. Hoooo.... That was FUCKING AMAZING. Brendon laid on top of me for a while. "Brendon, your cereal's going to get soggy." It probably already is. "Nah, it can get soggy. Besides, I'm more worried about you." He answered, his head lying on my chest. "The past few nights... I don't like seeing you suffer from whatever nightmares you keep having." He added, his hand grabbing mine and his fingers intertwining with mine. "Yeah, I don't like it either." I agreed, massaging his scalp with my free hand. It's these moments that I wouldn't have had without Brendon. Brendon suddenly grabbed my waist and rolled onto his back, holding me against his chest with his big, muscled arms. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. Yeah, those nightmares kept me up.