Lemon Grease

I was a little scared. I had never been in a car in my life. I was looking around for my parents, because who knows when they'll find me. Brendon put a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. You're safe with me." I calmed down and got in the car. Brendon got in and started driving to his place. I was a tiny bit scared by the car, and Brendon put his hand on my knee. I put my hand on top of his hand. We arrived at an apartment complex, which I assumed was his. "Yours is on the top floor, isn't it?" I guessed. "Yep." I grabbed his arm. "Afraid of heights?" I nodded. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." Brendon reassured me. "Not like you wouldn't." I retorted. He winked and said, "You know it." He got out of the car and I followed him closely until we got into his apartment. I closed the door and smirked. "Now, where were we?" He smirked back, deviously strutting over to me. "Oh yeah..." I started unbuttoning his shirt again. He pulled it off his body and revealed a toned muscular chest. "Damn." I ran my hands over his chest. "Like what you see?" I tried to take my ponytail off, but since it was up for the past few years, I had no luck. Brendon helped me untie it, and my blonde hair hit my knees. Damn. Brendon remained unfazed, but I was fazed by it. He kissed me to take my mind off of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back passionately. He ran his hands down my back, and it drove me insane. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me from under my ass as he took me into the bedroom. I left a trail of kisses from his lips to his chest. He laid me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. I immediately went to unbutton his pants, and he took them off real quick. In exchange, he took off my shirt and revealed the green and black sports bra I was wearing. I left a few hickeys on Brendon's neck, and he bit his lip. I erotically licked his nipples, and he pulled off my yoga pants to throw them across the room and left me in my bra and black underwear. My hands ran down his back as he left little kisses all over my neck and chest. I latched onto the waistband of his boxers and started to pull them down. Brendon pulled my underwear off me first and helped me get his off him. Brendon pulled my bra off and left a trail of kisses from my chest to my stomach. My back arched as Brendon put his hands on my hips. "I'm gonna go easy on you. Kay, doll?" Brendon asked me. "Sure." I answered, unsure of what the hell he was going to do to me. He pulled open the drawer of the nightstand, grabbed a condom, and put it on his length. He then spread my legs apart and crawled on top of me, his length going inside of me. He gently thrusted, being careful with me. His length hit my G-spot, and bam. My muscles started shaking, my vision went blurry, but there was a weird lightness and amazing sensation in my body. Brendon threw away his condom and got back on the bed to hold me. I threw the covers over us just as somebody knocked on the door. "Shit. You stay here." Brendon got out of bed and threw on his boxers and grabbed another shirt to wear. I grabbed a shirt out of his closet and put it on along with my underwear, and walked out of the room to Brendon. Spencer, the band's drummer, blushed when he saw me. I grabbed Brendon. "Well... Shit." Spencer remarked. "Spencer, the fuck you want?" Brendon asked him. "Ugh, dude. I just wanted to see if you wanted to chill, but I'll leave." Spencer left after that. "I'm sorry. Well, since we're up, let's watch a movie." "Ooh. Do you have Grease?" "I think I do. Let me find it." I followed Brendon into the living room so he could dig Grease out of the cabinet and put in the DVD player. He plopped onto the couch, and I snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I lay my head on his shoulder. Brendon pet my head, and I grabbed his other hand so he could intertwine his fingers with mine. I smiled. "You know what?" Brendon suddenly blurted. "What?" I asked him. "Fuck your parents. You should live with me." Brendon commented. "Well, I'm already here. Might as well stay." I agreed. All of a sudden, I had a horrible flashback about the last time I left my parents. My muscles tensed up, and Brendon noticed, because he gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Thanks. I actually needed that." Halfway into the movie, I think it was in the middle of a musical number, my eyes started to close as my head rested on Brendon's shoulder. I just hope things calm down soon.