To Protect and Love ( 1st week)

Carl Grimes took his snub nose Colt .45 magnum revolver out of his holster and walked past a fallen walker who was moaning silently and the teeth were yellow and clinking together like a pair of dentures that an old person wears. He cocked back the hammer and aimed the gun at the walkers head and pulled the trigger and the 17 year old thought to himself,"Well fuck, I lost my eye and now I just pulled the trigger of my gun in the middle of a walker infested field!" Soon his boyfriend Ron came over to greet him and he ran into his arms and smashed his lips into his boyfriends. Ron said,"Are you okay? I heard a gunshot and I didn't know if someone had shot you or if your gun discharged or something?" Carl smiled and motioned his head to the dead walker and said,"Well no it was just one of these fuckers but other than that yeah!" He said shoving his revolver back into its holster. He took off his shirt and tied it around his waist and from what Ron saw was pure heaven his boyfriend and he was ripped but his eyes trailed down to his scar from when he was shot in the side but to Ron thought it was sexy because he loved Carl and when Ron saw his ripped torso he a blushed hard red. But the summers in Georgia are hot and very sticky and from experience Carl lived through many of these summers. He and Ron walked back to the gates of Alexandria to be let back into the fortified town and then they were led back in the small town.

Soon they got inside with a nod and smile from Maggie her southern accent was soft and sweet,"Aw! There are the two lovebirds how are y'all doing?" Ron kissed Carl and then said,"Pretty good the two of us went out on patrol and then Carl had an encounter with a walker so before that I had to use the restroom and then before I knew it he was gone and about a minute I heard a gunshot and then I found him so yeah!" Maggie then kissed the side of his cheek and she said,"Okay now Carol will want the both of you cleaned up before dinner okay?" The two teens nodded and they went off to their house to shower.

Maggie and Carol took care of both Carl and Ron after both of their parents had died the most devastating was the death of Carl's father Rick in a supply run to get drugs and food for Alexandria but tragically Rick didn't make it back. So Rick had made a pact with Carol and Maggie saying that if he didn't make back they will need to raise Carl and his younger sister Judith but the day Rick didn't come back from that run it broke Carl's heart but it was a good thing that Judith was still little so he would have to make up lies and he told her that,"Daddy had to go on a really important mission!" Or "Daddy had to get food for us and Uncle Ron!" He tried to say this without crying in front of his little sister but he would always cry on his boyfriends chest because he felt so horrible to lie in front of Judith but that is what he, Ron, Maggie and Carol all say to her so that she will stop worrying and she would go back doing her thing.

Back inside the house Carl was just in his jeans and his long sleeved grey shirt and he was laying on his boyfriends chest Ron was stroking Carl's beautiful long brown hair and Carl was on his iPad witch was propped up on his thighs he was continuing on writing a history report on the American Revolution for his teacher and his teacher was his Aunt Carol. She expected the best from both him and Ron not just all sexually because that was personal but she expected the best academic teachings from both of them but the two where seniors now. Soon Carl finished the three page report for his aunt and he sent it to her email witch in turn she will grade it and then she will resend the grade back to him after she had finished grading it. Ron looked into his boyfriends brown eyes and he kissed Carl passionately and the kiss made Carl sit up, turn off his iPad, set it down on the bedside table next to him and he wrapped his arms around Ron's neck and deepened the kiss. Carl started straddling his boyfriend and began to grind his hips against his boyfriends. Ron enjoyed this because he has not released in about a week but thought to himself,"Fuck It this boy is horny and so am I. So I am going to get him pregnant!" Ron then flipped his boyfriend over pinning his arms to the bed and roughly kissing him.

After about two minutes of rough lovemaking Ron decided that it was time to release into his younger lover. Ron smiled and tore off all of his and Carl's clothing and then leaving Carl in a moaning mess as he pushed his 7 inch member deep inside Carl and began to fuck him hard and then Carl started to scream,"YES!...YES YES YES FASTER RON PLEASE RON!...UGH...HARDER!...FASTER...MAKE ME CUM!" Then Carl was at his peak and so was Ron so he said,"Carl get on all fours!" Carl did and then Ron pushed his large dick back inside and began to roughly fuck his boyfriend once again then Carl said,"PULL MY HAIR HARD!" Ron then took a fistful of Carl's chocolate brown hair and pulled making Carl cry out in pleasure and after a few moments Ron said,"GOD CARL I'M SO CLOSE!...I'M GONNA CUM!" Then Ron let out a moan and released ten ropes of cum into his boyfriend filling him up. Soon Carl said,"RON FILP ME OVER I AM GOING TO CUM!" Just then after five fast strokes Carl climaxed and then collapsed on Ron. This had left both boys in a panting mess the two laid on the disheveled bed sweating and breathless. Ron said,"That was the best sex ever! Who knew you could be so hot when you start moaning my name?" Carl then said with a smile,"Who knew you like to play rough?" Ron then smiled and said,"I have no idea!" Then kissed Carl quickly and the two went to take another shower to get cleaned off and they both changed and then they heard their names being called down for dinner.

After dinner the two went upstairs to get changed for bed and at about 11:00 Carl had situated himself under the covers snuggling into the nape of his neck and he said in a cute voice,"Goodnight babe!" Ron looked at his boyfriend and kissed the top of his head,"Don't forget that we are teaching Judith how to use a knife and gun tomorrow! Goodnight see you in the morning!" Then Ron shut the light out and the two fell asleep in each others arms against the sound of the crickets and the cool summer breeze.