spending time with Sam (5 months)

Breakfast was very silent and all the sound was the silverware clinking against the plates. But the only thing that Carl missed the most was a home cooked meal made by his mom. This months craving was scrambled eggs with hot sauce and Carl was craving things that are hot. After breakfast Ron, Carl and Lori sat down in the living room with Ron laying on the couch with his legs spread open and Carl laid in between his legs to relax. Carl then placed his hands on each side of his stomach to calm Sam down. After he was finished calming Sam down he looked up into Ron's eyes and kissed him passionately. Soon Sam started kicking and Ron said as he bent down in front of his fiancé's belly and he started to sing a lullaby to Sam to calm him down again. And it worked a lot and Carl was thankful for him for doing that.

Soon Lori spoke up and said,"Why are you naming him Sam it's just a curious little baby question?" Carl smiled and placed a hand on his belly and he kissed Ron and he said,"Babe? Would you like to tell her or should I?" Carl looked at his fiancé and kissed him as he said,"I can do it!" He turned to his mom and placed a hand on his belly as he said,"We are naming him Sam after Ron's late little brother because Ron here wanted to preserve his memory by naming our son after him so yeah!" Lori smiled and kissed her son's cheek and she said,"It's a beautiful name for a handsome boy I actually like the name it fits!" Soon the people were done talking and then Carl wanted to go on a walk and maybe he might visit Gabriel to check on how the patrols and lookouts are doing.

Carl cooed at his belly and touched it as he said,"Hey Sam do you want to go on a walk with daddy?" Sam kicked in reply as he chuckled and he walked upstairs to grab his holster and snub nose. He put the holster on around his waist and checked the cylinder on his pistol and then slapped it back into place and shoved the gun into the holster and then Ron came into the room and he placed both of his hands on each side of his belly and he said,"You boys heading out?" Carl nodded and Ron kissed the nape of his neck and he said,"Hey before you leave we need to change the bandage over your eye okay?" Carl inhaled and said,"Okay babe do what you need to do!" He smiled as Ron told him to sit on the bed he then gingerly peeled the bandage that was covering his right eye and Ron smiled and he examined Carl's missing eye and he said,"It is healing nicely babe!" Ron then kissed Carl's forehead and helped him change the bandage over his right eye and Carl took his fathers sheriff hat and placed it on his long hair.

As Carl left Ron kissed Carl's belly and then he left the house with a smile Carl shut the door behind him and inhaled deeply it was a nice day and so Carl started toward the parish to where Father Gabriel was and he looked down at Carl and he smiled and waved down at the pregnant teen. Gabriel shook Carl's hand and he brought him in to look at the defenses if they got attacked like what happened a few weeks ago. Carl said,"It looks good father keep up the good work okay?" Father Gabriel gave a small salute and then Carl went on his way then Daryl came up to Carl and said,"Hey sport how's it going do you want to sit down because I need to talk to you!"