The hilltop (5.5 months)

The next day Carl gets up and gets changed and he puts on his holster and steals a cookie or two from the container and heads downstairs. As Carl goes into the kitchen he is met by his mom and aunt they are cooking breakfast and last week Carl and Ron introduced Judith to Lori and her reaction to meeting her daughter for the first time is very surreal. But being five and a half months pregnant is an experience for both Ron and Carl but Carl especially is feeling the bulk of it. Lori comes up to her son and says,"Morning Sleepyhead how you sleep?" Carl chuckles and sits on one of the stools and rubs his eyes as he says,"The three of us slept very good mom!" Lori then pours her son a half cup of instant coffee and Carl drinks it happily which makes Sam kick. Carl looks at his mom and she was shocked when she got a look at her son's face she noticed the bandage covering his left eye.

He looks at his mother and he says,"Mom its nothing! its-" too late the bandage was off and his mom had a look of shock on her face and she said,"Oh My God what happened to your face?" Carl took a deep breath and said," I was shot in the eye by one of the group and Ron and..... and Dad saved me! The doctor patched me up and Ron never left my side that's how we fell in love my best friend became my boyfriend and now my future husband and father to Sam!" Ron come over and puts his hands on each side of Carl's belly and they meet for a quick kiss and then he put Carl's bandage back over his eye then sent him on his way! Carl steps outside and then Carol runs up to him pistol drawn and blood on her face and then Carl shouts,"RON!, MOM!" soon both people run outside and then Carl looks at his aunt and says,"Aunt Carol tell me what happened?" Carol takes a breath," Negan!..... Hilltop...... Hurt.......Blood!.....Every......" Then she passes out in her nephews arms. Carl looked at Ron and then his mother and then he said,"Mom take Carol inside Ron come with me oh and mom take her inside and tell Dr. Cloyd to look after her please!" Lori nods at her son and takes a fainted Carol inside the house.

Soon everyone is gathered inside the church and Ron are at the pulpits addressing the confused town and Carl says," Alright everyone Carol came to me in a panic and she confided with me a place called the Hilltop and a man called Negan so we need to consider about paying a little visit soon so we can figure out what the hell is going on!" After the meeting concludes everyone leaves and Carl and Ron go back home to check on Carol. The two get inside the house and then Carl runs over to his Aunt and he says,"How is she?" Maggie says,"She'll be fine Carl she's a fighter now come'on lets give her time to rest ya hungry? I made chili?" Carl looks at Maggie and then nods and takes off the Sheriffs hat and places it  on the table in front of him and puts his head in his hands then Ron places his hands on Carl's shoulders and squeezes them firmly and then Maggie comes back with a piping hot bowl of chili and then Carl licks his lips and hungrily eats.

After they eat Carl and Ron decide to retire early to bed then Carl takes a hot shower because he needs it. After he finishes he crawls into bed next to Ron and the two snuggle until Carl falls asleep. Ron kisses Carl's forehead and then puts his hands around his midsection and then falls asleep after him.

(Alright Guys I Have very tardy with this update and I'm Trying not to sound like an ass when I say this but I am done with a certian persons Bitching about when I update and I am just going tro put this out there I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND A LIFE SO PLEASE BACK OFF I JUST STARTED A NEW JOB AND IT IS VERY STRESSFUL I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN AND IT IS SO ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE BOSS ME AROUND IF I EVER AND I REPEAT EVER HEAR ANYONE DO THAT TO ME AGAIN I WILL REPORT YOU AND BLOCK YOU I AM DONE WITH THIS OH WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AND YES I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE LOVE THIS BUT JUST PLEASE GIVE ME TIME OKAY? I AM SORRY TO ANYONE WHO ARE FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS OF MY PAGE AND I THANK YOU SO PLEASE KEEP READING MY LITTLE APOCALYPSE!)