Showing (3rd month)

Authors Note: I am skipping to the third month of Carl's pregnancy because I was thinking when I was writing the Fourth part I thought that it would take a very long time. So just thought I would get that message across so keep reading "My Little Apocalypse"

Carl was nearing his 3rd month of pregnancy and he started showing a bit Ron loved it a lot. Carl had a tiny bump that was forming in between his hips and Carl was loving it because his fiancé was giving him all kinds of attention. So one day Carl and Ron were lying in bed together cuddling and watching Netflix on Carl's iPad because he just wanted to start teaching the baby early rather than stressing it out with close calls with walkers and run ins with Saviors he just wants the baby to live a normal life. Ron lifted up his fiancées shirt and started talking to his and Carl's baby,"Hey there little one Daddy and I love you very much and we want you to know that!" Ron then kissed Carl's belly and then it made Carl giggle and Ron smirked and he started tickling him,"Is daddy ticklish?" Carl started laughing and he lied,"No I am not!" Ron smiled and he said,"I think you are from the way you are giggling you are!" Then Carol let out a small laugh making the two teens look up. Carol said,"You know the last time I saw you smile was your last birthday with...you know?" Carl then said,"I know all three of us are happy!" Carol walked over to him and hugged him and she said,"I know how much you miss him... You know so do I your father was the best leader that I knew and now you need to be a leader for your child okay?" Carl nodded and Carol kissed the top of his head and then she said,"Now are you guys hungry?" Carl and Ron nodded yes.

Then Carl felt a small flutter within his belly and his hand dropped to it witch made him freeze in his tracks Carol and Ron looked at him worried,"CARL?" Ron said,"Babe? Are you okay?" Carl smiled and a single tear fell from his cheek and he said,"I think I felt the baby move!" Ron smiled and placed his hand above Carl's and he felt another small flutter within his fiancé and Ron said,"I love you very much Ron!" Ron then said,"No I love the both of you very much!" Then they both leaned into a passionate kiss soon Carol said,"Come on boys lets get something to eat!" Then they went downstairs to eat lunch together. After lunch Carl was feeling a bit tired so he decided to take a nap because he needed it for him and the baby well according to Carol anyway he found out that sleep is best for the newly developing baby.

Ron kissed Carl and he said,"Could I join you by any chance?" He wrapped his hands around his fiancées 3 month belly containing the small life within him. Carl looked up at Ron and put his hand on his cheek and he stood up on the tips of his toes and kissed him and he said,"The two of us would love that!" Ron chuckled and scooped him up in his arms and carried him upstairs to there bedroom and Ron locked the door. Then they laid down next to one another cuddling and feeling the baby move and to Carl and Ron it was really cool. But soon Carl took his jeans off and was left only in his boxers and then he put his hand down them to wrap around his six and a half inch dick. He thought that masturbating would help him release the urge to not moan out and catch the attention of his fiancé. Soon he finished he came in his pair of baggy shorts that Ron gave him and it felt nice to do this because he needed it. Soon after Carl began to fall asleep against Ron.

A little while later Carl got up to use the restroom he stretched his arms and walked over to the bathroom he shut the door and smiled at the small baby bump that had started to take shape. He lifted up his shirt and touched the taut skin that held his and Ron's future son or daughter then he watched as he stood in front of the toilet as he began to relieve himself he saw the baby move witch made Carl chuckle and he finished and he touched it as a tiny flutter moved and he said,"Yeah Daddy had to use the restroom but I'm better little one!" Carl opened the bathroom door grabbed his snub nose pistol and his cleaning equipment and walked downstairs to greet Maggie and his little sister Judith. Judith was holding a Walter PPK in her right hand and Carl smiled at her and Maggie then he said,"Shooting Practice?" Maggie nodded and she said,"Judith tell Carl what you did!" Judith looked up into her older brothers eyes the 9 year old said,"I learned how to fire without flinching!" Carl said,"That's great Jude!" Carl sat down at the table and put a rag on the table and started to take apart his gun and Judith sat across from him as she watched him clean his firearm. Then she politely said,"How is the baby?" Carl set down the piece he was working on and he put his hand on his belly and smiled,"It is fine!" Judith smiled and got up and went upstairs and Carl took her arm and he said,"Hey can you keep your voice down Uncle Ron is asleep because he just got back from patrol a few hours ago!" Judith smiled and did as she was told.

Maggie then sat down across from Carl and she put her hand on Carl's upper arm and she said,"How are things going with the little one?" Carl said,"Pretty well I mean Ron and I are enjoying the experience together!" Then he put the gun back together and set it down next to him and then he cleaned up his space. Then Ron came downstairs and placed both of his hands on each side of Carl's belly. Then he kissed him and said,"How are my two favorite people?" Carl said,"Good but I think it is still a boy I mean I've been wanting one so Judith could have someone to play with and have a new friend to play with!" Ron said,"You are so adorably sexy and cute! And I hope we have a son too so he could have your sense of humor and my good looks!" Carl and Maggie laughed and she said,"I can see that happening and I mean that too!" But Ron took Carl's gun back upstairs along with his cleaning equipment and then he came back downstairs to relax with him. Soon Maggie left and Carl thanked her for looking after his sister then after she was gone Carl was hungry and Ron said,"Hungry babe?" Carl nodded and gave a small smile,"Cravings!" Ron's eyes lit up and he said,"Well what are you two craving?" Carl thought about it for a moment and said,"Apples and peanut butter!" Ron kissed the top of Carl's head and went into the kitchen to get his afternoon snack.

Ron came back with a small bowl filled with many apple slices and a jar of peanut butter he then handed it to Carl with a kissed and Carl said,"Ooh..thank you baby!" Then he began to eat and the baby within him was enjoying it a lot. Then Ron went upstairs to grab his phone and he texted his friend Enid telling her that everything was fine when he got back. So then he put his phone away and turned on the iPad and the two started to watch tv.