Baking cookies with Carol (5.5 months)

Carl was now craving sweets like cookies and it was a good thing because Carol was baking cookies and he asked if he could help. Carol kisses the teen and she says,"Ohh I would love the help Carl!" Then they start and to Carl it is very fun it is actually keeping him productive and while he is baking Ron is out getting dinner for tonight. Sam starts kicking and he looks at his aunt and he says,"Aunt Carol can I take a break because my lower back is killing me!" Carol looks at her nephew and wipes her hands and she says,"You need a chair? I'll get you one hang on!" She goes into the dining room and comes back with a pillow for his back and she gets an ice pack for his lower back and an ACE bandage and she carefully wraps it around his back and it rests comfortably around his belly. Carl sits there and says,"Aunt Carol can I ask you a question?" Carol nods and Carl proceeds,"What was it like being pregnant with Sophia? I'm sorry for asking you about her!" Carol puts down the tray of cookies and walks over to him and places a hand on his shoulder and she says,"You should never be sorry asking that well it was hard and some was enjoyable!" Then she went back to the uncooked batch and placed it in the oven.

After everything is done Carol comes over with a big tub of cookies and she offers a few for Carl and he happily takes a few they are his favorite because it is. He took a smaller container upstairs and set it down on the nightstand and he waited for his fiancé to return home with tonight's dinner!

Sorry if it is short I am not very good at writing these chapters but keep reading!