Holy water accident

I was actually inspired by another person to write for this ship because their story is so beautiful even if it only has a prologue and one chapter. *Cough* ANekoForMe's Chasing Foolish Dreams *cough*
Their story just brought up the AmaiRin feels again. Either way I hope you'll enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This wasn't what Rin expected the second day of school. The summer vacation was actually pretty quiet. Of course something had to go wrong after right? That's exactly what was happend.

"Shit that hurts!"

Shiemi had never felt guiltier then the moment she tripped over her own bag while holding a clear flask of holy water.

As she tripped Rin tried to catch her and as a reward he was severely burned by the holy water as the flask shattered on impact with Rin's chest.

He could feel it seep through his clothes and burn him to the core.

"Y-Yukio help!"

Yukio wasn't paying attention but as he heard the flask shatter his worst fears where confirmed. He ran towards Rin calling out to him.

"Yukio s-some of it got in my eyes I-I can't see!"

Rin was reaching out around him in a panic.

"Nii-san calm down I'm right here."

Yukio tried to calm down the older twin by grabbing his hand.

"Come nii-san we need to get you in water now."

Rin ran along with Yukio to the showers of their shared dorm.

"Nii-san I need you to take your shirt of."

He noticed Rin's discomfort.

"Yukio I told you there's holy water in my eyes I can't see and I'll mess up, you have to do it."

Yukio sighed but unbuttoned his brothers shirt anyway. After that he turned on the shower stepping in completely so he could help his brother.

He started peeling of the burned skin while Rin was holding back screams as he bit his lip and whimpered, tail wrapping around Yukio's arm in the process.

"Nii-san turn around."

Rin listened to the brunettes command loosening the grip his tail had on Yukio's arm. Yukio's eyes widened in fear.

"Nii-san! Do you know what's on your back!?"

Yukio looked at the demonic tattoo in alarm. He peeled of more skin as the tattoo became more prominent. Yukio recognised it immediately.

"Nii-san answer me do you know what this is!"

Rin's shoulders tensed.

"I don't know what it is Yukio but it has been there for awhile now and nothing happened."

His eyes widened it has been there for awhile now!? Rin had no clue as what danger he was in.

"Nii-san that is a mating tattoo given by high ranked demons as a warning to stay away! You've been claimed by god knows what high ranked demon! How could you not tell me about a glowing tattoo that randomly appeared on your back!?"

Rin stared at his feet in shame.

"I didn't want to worry you, you've been coming home in the middle of the night because something's going on at the Vatican and I didn't want you to have to worry about another thing while you're already taking care of so much."

Tears where now leaking out of Rin's eyes as he finished talking.

"Nii-san you're such an idiot."

Yukio scolded him before he pulled Rin in for a hug.

"Rin are you alright? I'm so sorry!"

Yukio and Rin looked up at the voice that interrupted their hugging session. Shiemi blushed seeing a half-naked Rin hugging Yukio.

"I'm fine you didn't do it on purpose so I guess it doesn't matter."

Rin flashed Shiemi a smile which she returned.

"I'm glad you're alright Rin!"

The three of them looked up as they heard rapid footsteps approaching. Only a few seconds later the rest of the class stood there.

As Rin turned around to awkwardly turn off the shower that was still running he heard gasps.

Then he remembered. The tattoo. That wasn't the strange thing, no, the strange thing was that the black tattoo was glowing brighter and in a different color then it normally would.

"Uhm Yukio it normally actually glows blue not neon green-ish. Do I have to worry about something?!"

Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"What?"

He didn't see the demon that stood behind Rin and was glaring at the group of teens. Shima pointed behind him jaw dropped. Rin turned around and his eyes widened and his jaw dropped too.

"Holy shi-!"