...Kidnapping?

I'm actually really just improvising this story, I really like the ship but I want some brotherly Rin and Yukio bonding time. I can't help it. *cough*IalsoshipRinxYukio*cough*
So this might contain some onsided Rin x Yukio? This is so hard for me
T^T... Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rin's p.o.v~

"Uhm...Amaimon what are you doing?"

As I asked that he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Aniue says that you hug people you like."

Wait...people you like?!

"Amaimon the last time we met we tried to kill each other..."

Right after I said that I felt a slight pressure on my head. His head was resting on mine.

"I was just playing little brother."

What the hell is up with him?

"That's nice could you like maybe...let go now?"

One of his arms let go and as I was about to ask what he was doing he pressed a cherry lollipop to my lips. I raised a brow but opened my mouth anyway.

"So...what brings you here Amaimon?"

"You."

Wow that was like he shortest conversation ever, even Yukio tries harder. Urgh wasn't I mad at Yukio or something?

"Where did Behemoth go?"

"Home."

Is he even trying?!

"I should, you know, head home too."

"No."

I'm really trying not to kill him right now. Suddenly I didn't feel the ground beneath my feet anymore.

"Amaimon what are you doing?!"

He didn't even answer! I'm freaking killing him in my head. Then I remembered something.

"Amaimon, can I ask you something?"

I looked at him. No response.

"I'll let you play with me tomorrow?"

His eyes widened a little as he nodded.

"When those two demons attacked me, did you save me?"

"Yes."

I was to focused on him that I didn't notice that he was carying me further in the forest.

"Why did you save me?"

Before he could answer me we heard gun shots. Amaimon dropped me, whispered something in my ear and disappeared.

"Nii-san are you alright?!"