Iblis

The next part will be up soon but after the next part it might take a while for me to update sinds the exams are nearing. Anyway, enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iblis' p.o.v

There was a rumor going around in the city that Egyn was coming back.

I walked through the castle's corridors and navigated towards Azael's room.

I knocked but he didn't answer. Azael was the youngest full blood looking about five in human years.

Azael has black hair, a very white skin and beautiful grey eyes.

He's The Demon King Of Spirits and has proven to be a worthy king indeed, revealing his powers at the young age of four.

Nobody knows why but he has taken a liking to me ever since he was little.

I open his door and walk in, instead of lighting the torches I produce a small red fire in the palm of my left hand.

I stand next to his bed and stroke his cheek affectionately.

Now that Egyn is not here I'm kinda lonely, him being my mate and all.

I can sense him being in Gehenna again though, it will be only a matter of time before Azael wakes up too.

Azael preferred to stay in his, mine or Egyn's room since he is very shy and we all got a new step mother.

Father said that he would never leave this one though, because he made such an effort to pull her from heaven.

I some times wonder if he even loved the mother of my brothers and I.

I don't think he ever did.

"I-Iblis?" The soft voice of Azael pulled me back to reality.

"What is it?" I harshly spat at my little brother.

"Is Egyn back yet, I can feel his spirit."

I smiled softly at the mention of my mate.

"I think so, I can feel him too. Let's go down stairs and find out."

I lifted Azael out of bed, dressed him differently, kissed his forehead gently and carried him down stairs.

My brothers where surrounding a spot that smelled heavily of Egyn and...Rin?!

Azael started to shuffle and I let him down.

He ran towards the heap and squeezed his way through.

Before I knew what was happening Egyn walked out of the little crowd towards me carrying what I made out to be Rin, our little half-brother, while holding Azaels little hand.

"I missed you Iblis."

I blushed heavily and snapped at him.

"Yeah sure, you leave without telling me and then you say that you miss me, asshole..."

Egyn handed Rin to Beezlebub and walked towards me, still holding Azaels hand.