Decendence and reuniting

Sorry for the wait but here is the next chapter and I'm sad to inform you guys the next one will probably be the last one. I just want to thank all you guys for reading this and all the nice and funny  comments! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rin's p.o.v~

After the party of sorts ended and a lot of time spent convincing Beezle Yukio wasn't planning on leaving or shooting her in the back of the head when she wasn't looking, we all went to our own rooms to sleep.

Azael, Egyn and Iblis shared a room, as did Yukio and Beezle.

So now here I was laying on my bed, head resting on Amaimon's chest.

Thinking about stupid things while he weaves his fingers through my hair.

"You know Rin, father asked for you. He wonders when you're going back."

"I'm only going to even consider when I know one hundred procent sure you can come too."

"I can come too. He says you have to bring Yukio too. He has a surprise for the both of you and said we had to find Yukio's mate soon because father wanted to arange something."

"Well, at least we already have his mate."

I chuckled softly at the mental image from earlier today of Yukio silently screaming for help with his eyes as Beezle fed him cake.

"Are you sure you're ready to go back Rin?"

"I was glad to see how my friends are doing, even if I thought they would hate me now..."

Amaimon hummed in response.

"I was glad none of them touched you. I don't know if I would've let them survive that."

I chuckled again but noticed he was serious.

I looked down at the silver ring on my left hand.

Azael had given Amaimon a whole twenty minute speech on what would happen to him if he hurt me.

It was cute though seeing Amaimon get scolded by a five year old.

My mind drifted and I started to wonder what kind of father Amaimon would be.

"Amaimon?"

He hummed in response and moved his hand from my head to my lower back, rubbing circles on my back.

"I want a baby."

"..."

I placed both my elbows at either side of Amaimon and lifted myself to look into his eyes.

"I'm serious."

"Do you really think the Vatican will let us have a child?"

"Honestly? I couldn't care less."

Amaimon smiled slightly.