Egyn

I never expected this story to have this many reads! I'm so happy. Either way I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rin's p.o.v~

Amaimon had visited me a lot recently. We were supposed to do something today but Hellfire told me to go to a certain place alone.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door, closing it behind me.

I walked through the town following the directions Hellfire gave me.

Before I went to the place I took a detour to get Amaimon some more candy.

Hurry up we don't have all day.

Gosh you're moody today, are you on your man-period or something?

He only scoffed at me and groaned when I entered another shop.

Why are you so moody, I didn't do anything!

That's exactly why I'm 'moody', because you haven't done anything I said.

I rolled my eyes and left the shop again, receiving a glare from the shopkeeper because I didn't buy anything.

Sorry, I'll do it now...what did you want me to do again?

First, go get Kurikara and drop of your groceries. Then I'll tell you the rest.

I walked back home and opened the door, I sorted all the products in the right cabinets and grabbed Kurikara.

Okay, now what?

Go outside, leave the school property, leave through the west gate.

Why the west gate, it's the least secured.

Just do as I say!

Sorry, okay, west gate it is.

I almost ran out the dorms towards the west gate. As I arrived I was exhausted.

I'm here, what now?

Follow the path that leads to the lake in the middle of the forest, when you reach the lake take a left, go straight until you come to a cave, go inside it and wait for my sign.