Azael

I'm really sorry for the long wait but exams are taking up a lot of time and these chapters will maybe be a little annoying but I just want Rin to meet everyone before the rest of the story progresses. Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azael's p.o.v

I was walking towards Rin's room. Iblis and Egyn told me not to but I did anyway.

I knocked and opened the door. I walked towards the bed, climbed on and sat next to his sleeping form.

I shook him lightly but he didn't move. I shook him harder but he was still asleep.

Then I just decided to whisper something in his ear.

"If you wake up I can show you what Amaimon was like when he was little."

When I spoke my older brothers name Rin shot up.

"W-what, how, who are you anyway?!"

"I'm Azael, Demon King Of Spirits, your little half-brother."

He raised a brow and looked me over.

"You seem awfully young, how old are you?"

"I'm 50.000 what about you? How old are you?"

I slightly smiled at his shocked expression.

"So, you're like, way older even though you look younger?"

I nodded, climbed down the bed and motioned him to follow me.

He closed the door behind him silently and walked behind me.

I walked down the corridors towards the library.

At the last few turns I lost Rin.

I walked back the way I came and saw him looking at a photo of my brothers and I.

He was looking at Amaimon more specific.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the library.

When we arrived I pointed at an old worn out green book.

I motioned him to take it and he did.

"We all have a book, even you," I said as he raised a brow at my words.

"Mine is being written by Iblis and Egyn, Astaroth's was written by Beezlebub, Lucifer and Samael both wrote Beezlebub, Iblis and Egyn's and Samael also wrote Amaimon and yours."

I smiled at him and opened the green book.

We both sat down at the desk closest to us, Egyn's desk to be more precise.

"You know that the faster that you want to stay the faster Amaimon can visit right?"

Rin's eyes widened.

"I'm staying here?"

I frowned at him and said: