Chapter 1: Cars and Boxes

ARE YOU HAPPY OR ARE YOU HAPPY!? YEAH, I THOUGHT SO. ANYWAY ONWARD WITH THY STORY! YEP, IM A FANCY FUCKER.

Chapter 1: Cars and Boxes

-Arlo's POV-

"The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza, for you and me." I've sang this line at least fifteen times already. I was in the car with JC, my boyfriend, and we were driving to our new college. We have been dating for four months already. My mom and dad came home two weeks before I left and I file them in on everything. They weren't exactly happy with the fact that I'll be sharing a dorm with my sexy boyfriend. They didn't call him sexy, God no, that would be weird. My mom did call him handsome and my dad called him a white fucker. Nice, dad, real nice.

"I swear Arlo, if you don't stop singing that goddamn song..." JC's knuckles where turning white from gripping the steering wheels so hard. "Am I being a bad boy baby? Do you need to pull I've and teach me a lesson?" I teased him, but I didn't mean it in a childish way. Not. At. All. "Oh my gosh Arlo. Just turn on the radio and sing or listen to music." He said and shifted in his seat. "You want to get turned on?" I laid my head against the window and moved my body so I was comfortable. "What?" He sounded genuinely confused out of his mind. I knew he was, that's what I wanted. "You had told me a while back the my beautiful voice turned you on like a light switch. Get it? Because when you turn on a light switch the lever thing goes up, like your-never mind, you don't get." I gave up and fixed my seatbelt to when it wasn't strangling half my neck. "I got it Arlo, you crazy, sick, weirdo." He mumbled and turned into the exit of the highway. "Yeah but I'm your crazy, sick, weirdo." I told him and reached over to turn the radio on.

The first station was rap, I changed it before JC realized it was probably a song he liked and told me to keep it. The next one was country but it was Taylor Swift, I can't stand her. Unlike JC, I really don't like TSwift. The third station was playing my song. It was my summer anthem. Even though summer is over I shall still play it until I get sick and throw up music notes and song lyrics. "To my homegirls where with the big butts, shaking it like we at a strip club-"

"Can you join a strip club?" JC cut off my singing.

"What in the world kind of question is that?"

"Why not."

"I didn't exactly say no."

"So you will?"

"No." I said firmly and he sighed. Why would I join a strip club? I don't want a bunch if old men throwing money at me yelling at me to take off my clothes. You know, that wouldn't be so bad actually. I could take off my clothes and be dressed in foil paper under my clothes, so it would technically still be stripping. Free money for wearing foil paper, I'm in. But the old creepy married dudes can stay the fuck away. "And we can't stop, and we won't stop. Can't you we it's we who own the night, can't you see it's we who 'bout that life." I sang whipping my head side to side making my weave fly. No, I'm joking. This is my real hair.

"So are we close yet?" I asked my lovely boyfriend JC when we stopped at a red light. "We just got off the highway, what do think?" He gave me an annoyed look and I glared at him. "I think you are boy PMSing on me right now, that's what." I snapped at him and it brought back memories. I mostly snapped at him when we were in the car and he was driving. For some reason, it was always only his car to. "No Arlo, we are not almost there. We'll be there in probably twenty minuets." He told me. I wanted to bring up the question I had asked him a while before about why he always said my name, but I didn't. "That's not "almost there" to you? It is to me." I said instead but he didn't say anything. He just kept driving, and turning, and stopping.

Miley was over and now they were playing Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. This song is annoying and it's annoying. Yep...it's annoying an its annoying. It two times annoying. I was going to change it when JC slapped my hand away. "My precious." He hissed at me while touching the radio. The weird thin is, he didn't he glance at me. I touched his thigh, "my precious." I said in a low voice and he tensed under my touch. I pulled my hand back and laughed, he called me a female dog.

"We just pulled up to the school. We're out in the parking lot, you know what JC's car looks like. You and Fernando come and help us." I told Sebastian over the phone. "Demanding aren't we?" He snickered but said he would come with Fernando to help us. "So I take it that your buddies are going to help us get our stuff in our dorm?" JC clicked his seatbelt off an I followed his actions. "Yeah, they just finished settling all the boxes in their dorm, but who says the can't help us?" I hoped out of the car and shut the door behind me.

I peered into the window and motioned for JC to get out. He did and we both stood in front of his car. People were unloading boxes with their friends and relatives. I wish my parents could be here. But they had to be in Spain for a four week business trip. They're never around.

A couple of minuets later I saw the familiar blonde hair of Sebastian and the same hard expression of Fernando. His girlfriend had broken up with the recently and he's sort of annoyed a lot. I tried calling him and he yelled at me. That boy needs to keep his emotions in check. "Arlo," Sebastian, or Sebby as I like to call him, came up to me and engulfed me in his comforting hug. Fernando came up and gave JC a nod, which JC gave in return. Fernando still didn't really like JC. He doesn't like the fact that he might hurt me like the last one did. But JC isn't like that. Sebastian moved to give JC a handshake and Fernando and I hugged, but in "manly" way according to his logic. "I missed my ratchet friends." I bounced on my heels happily. Fernando, Sebastian, and their family have been to Ireland and Guatemala for the summer. "Gee thanks Arlo," Fernando chuckled. "You're welcome Ferny," I winked and he glared at me. "Grace is in Iowa for college." Sebastian told us. It wasn't like she could get into this school anyway. She wasn't really artfully skilled. She was better in math so I think she went to go become a teacher a something. She said she'll come to visit us, and we said the same for her. "Well are you going to stand there like a sack of useless potatoes, or are you going to help me?" I was already making my way to the trunk of JC's car.

All of this was my stuff, JC had came before to put his things in the dorm. I didn't have a lot of stuff anyway. It was my clothes, my camera, and other stuff. I grabbed a duffel bag-because it was all I could carry. JC grabbed a box, Sebastian grabbed another box but it was a bit smaller then JC's. and Fernando, who I swear is either on steroids or isn't human-carried my other duffel bag and a box. "Lets go," JC led the way and Sebastian started chatting about how much fun we were going to have here.

We entered the building and we headed toward the elevator. JC had said that it wasn't small like the elevators in an office or hotel buildings. It was huge with songs you can suggest to play. Wow, this school has it goin' on! "We could go to parties and clubs! Dude, hot college girls!" Sebastian continues but the last statement was directed toward Fernando. "Yeah, well, I'm focused on this whole producer thing. I don't needs some girl to distract me." He said and we entered the elevator. JC was right, not like I didn't believe him, the elevator was exactly like how he claimed it to be. "You don't want a girlfriend? Not even one?" JC turned to Fernando and I pressed the up button. "No I don't want a girlfriend. And the last question, why would I have two or more? I'm not a player or a man-whore." Fernando answered and muttered 'unlike some people' under his breath. JC didn't seem to notice but I kicked Fernando in the shin.

Just like with the time I tried to punch his arm, he didn't move or flinch. No reaction. Either I'm weak or he is on some crazy strong pills.

The door dinged open and everyone was walking in and out of their rooms, and up and down the hall. Also everyone is moving in. Obviously. "Come on, follow me." JC led the way down the hall. Some people had their doors open and I saw them moving about their room setting things up. This one guy came out of the room and ran into Sebastian almost making him drop his box. "Pay attention nimrod." Sebastian yelled after the boy, who flashed him the middle finger. "Don't make enemies just yet Sebby." I told him as JC stopped at a door. He took out a set of keys from his pocket an unlocked the door.

Fernando and Sebastian put the items in their hands onto one of the beds. "We'll see you guys around, or maybe later. Bye Arlo," Sebastian gave me a hug. "Bye JC." He waved at my boyfriend who returned it. Fernando gave me a hug and a tight smile to JC. "Bye guys, thanks for the help." I smiled at my two friends and they left, shutting the door behind them.

Arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into the most beautiful body ever. "Welcome to our new home." JC whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. Our new home.

SO THAT WAS CHAPTER ONE, HOW IS IT? I WAS GOING TO STOP SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE BUT I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE IT TOO SHORT. SO I TRIED MAKING IT A BIT LONGER, WHICH I FEEL WASN'T THAT LONG. BUT I TRIED. ANYWAY VOTE AND COMMENT!! VOTE FOR JC OR COMMENT FOR ARLO!!