Chapter 15: Mr. Fitzgerald

I FEEL SUCKY AND IT'S SUNDAY :(

Chapter 15: Mr. Fitzgerald

--Arlo's POV--

JC and I were in second period, and guess who was there. The camel toe slut. "Arlo, be nice." JC hissed to me once he saw who I was eye murdering. "Why?" I asked him, my eyes turning to slits as she laughed. "Because she did nothing wrong." He told me and I scoffed. "She hit on you in front of me." I pointed at her from across the room. She still hasn't seen us yet.

I didn't see her here yesterday. Who skips the first day of school? Oh wait - a lot of people. I soup have if JC didn't wake me up so fucking early. My stomached grumbled randomly. Why the fuck am I hungry? I hate two played of waffles. I should marry waffles. They're so sexy and golden with their beautiful waffle-ness. Off track. Back to reality. "Just try to be nice and not fuck shit up," JC sighed and grabbed my hand leading up toward a seat.

"Arlo, just know that I LOVE you and you only. I don't even know that girl and she isn't my type. No girl is, at least not anymore." He whispered in my ear as I sat down next to him. Butterflies formed in my stomach and a shiver ran up threw my spine and arms. "I love you to." I told him and moved my face the opposite way, smiling secretly.

"Hey look it's sexy and his servant." I only heard her talk once, but I knew her voice like I know the back if my hand. "At least I'm with him." I turned around to give her a sassy look. "You won't be for long." She smirked and I blinked my eyes in astonishment. "Aw fuck no slut. Back the fuck up and crawl back to whore island." I snapped at her and a couple people glanced our way before returning to what they were doing. Hey look, they're are less nosy assholes here then in high school. "You can't crawl to an island dumb ass, you'll drown." She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Exactly." I sneered at her and she gasped.

"Ok," JC dragged out his eyes widening a bit. "I think Arlo should go make some friends." JC suggested. "I don't need-"

"Yes you do."

He pushed me up out of the chair, and kicked me lightly on the butt toward a crowd of people.

The people he pushed me towards didn't give me a second glance. Hell, they didn't even give me a first one. I stood up straight, and turned back to my boyfriend and the shitty clown-girl. They were talking but JC liked slightly annoyed and bored. I heard only bits of their conversation.

"He can't really be your boyfriend, and you can't actually be gay."

"I am, and he is. I love him."

"You can't possibly know what love is."

"I found out what love was when I saw his face."

I smiled. That was my JC. Stand up to that poop face baby!

The teacher then walked in. "Can everyone please find their seats please," He said more than asked and we all sat down. I found my way back to JC, but the ho was behind us.

"I am Mr. Fitzgerald." He introduced himself and smiled. He wasn't bad looking. He had fluffy brown hair that looked fun to play with, and he had nice looking brown eyes. He also looked pretty fit from under his button down shirt.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be here yesterday. My niece was starting kindergarten and I had to be there." He apologized and some people actually responded with 'it's ok' and 'aww'. I chuckled and JC gave me an odd look. I shook my head in response and he shrugged but didn't look away. "I was just laughing at the people who responded." I whispered to him. He nodded before smiling, and put his hand in mine.

"I look forward to being your teacher." Mr. Fitzgerald said, and I felt-and I know this sounds stupid-like he was looking at me when said that. Only me.