Chapter 7: I Hope Your Eyes Get Stuck

So It's HUMP DAYYYY annnnd I decided to UPDATEEE!

Chapter 7: I Hope Your Eyes Get Stuck

--Arlo's POV--

JC was blushing fifty shades of red as he out on a fresh yellow shirt. "Stop staring at me like that." JC whispered sounding a bit embarrassed. "Like what?" I softly asked him as I watched him slip on a pair of black basketball shorts. I was shirtless, like always, and I wore khaki cargo shorts. JC didn't answer me he just turned and sat On his bed staring back at me in silence.

"I won." He smiled when I blinked. "I love you JC." I told him with honesty and love lacing my voice. "I love you to Arlo." He exclaimed with just as much emotion. "You did it again." I pointed out and he slightly frowned in confusion. "You do that all the time." I shook my head wondering why he always did that. "Do what?" He rose one of his eyebrows as he watched me from across the room. "You always say my name. Even from the day we actually started talking to each other. Nicely, of course, before, I felt like you kind of just called me 'that motherfucking bitch'." He laughed softly and he pressed his lips together. "I guess before I never noticed that I really liked your name. Then when you pointed out that I said your name a lot I-I don't know. I didn't exactly know what to think of it. To me it feels just...really," he paused searching for a word he could say for it to make sense for both me and him. "Natural in way," he continued and glanced at me before looking at his wrist and playing with a bracelet. "It was a part of you, and I felt like if I didn't say your name, you'd disappear. I know it doesn't make sense. It doesn't quite make sense to me either." He chuckled then looked at me seriously, just staring. "I wish I realized how I felt about you sooner you know." After he said that my heart fluttered. I wish he realized to god dammit! I was just there ogling over his perfectness while he pranced around the school like a high unicorn. "What are you thinking?" He asked me innocently and shifted on the bed. "You don't want to know." I shook my head-he'd think I was crazy. Well, crazier then I am now. If that were even possible. "And you know what I want?" Annoyance creeped into his voice a little. "Yes. yes I do. I am your beautifully psychic boyfriend. The one that you find so-"

"Fascinating." He finished my sentence.

"You find me fascinating?"

"I do."

An amused smile crept out into my face. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or if I should run." I told him jokingly. "You couldn't run from me even if you tried." JC scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I hope your eyes get stuck." I glared at him. "What hurtful thing to say." He mockingly rolled his eyes at me. "I need a shirt." It was getting cold in here and I was starting to get goosebumps. "Then get up lazy prick." JC plopped down into a laying position in his bed.

"Aren't you guys a wonderful loving couple." A voice said. I turned to look at the door, Fernando was leaning against the door frame. "How long were you there?" JC asked him. "Why wasn't your door locked?" He ignored JC's question and looked between us both. "Locks are stupid. Humanity shouldn't be kept away from our gorgeousness." I dramatically put a hand to my chest and shook my head sadly. "Arlo, just shut the fuck up. You're as gorgeous as dirt." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Also, I have been sanding here since Arlo said something about running then hoped for your eyes to get stuck. I was strangely interested in that conversation." He straightened up but still stood him the doorway. "You could come in." I offered and got up walking over to the dresser getting out a blue quarter sleeved shirt. "Nah, Sebastian said he was planning something later at a restaurant. He wanted me to tell you to come."

"To tell us?" JC amusedly asked.

"Yep, as in demanding you."

"Why didn't he just ask?"

"Seb doesn't just "ask"."

"I thought that was you." I said flatly. "Will you come or not?" Fernando let out an exasperated breath. "Sure." JC piped up and smiled. "Bye Ferny. Be nice to your roomy." I winked at him and he sent me a death glare before closing the door.

"How will we know where to go? He didn't even tell us." JC got up walking over to the door to lock it. "One of them will just text it to me." I told him and picked my phone up from if of the table beside me. "I hate it when movies or shows do that. One person tells someone to meet them somewhere but doesn't tell them were. Yet, the person always knows where to go." He walked over to my bed and sat in front if me. "I never really noticed that," I said my voice drifting off as I realized what he said was so very true. "Well, you should text Sebastian where we should meet them. You know, so we don't have to wait for him to text you." He advised me. That was a smart idea, I could have come up with that. I'll just take credit for it. "This thing he is planning is probably because class starts on Monday." I said as I typed to Sebby that we agreed to go and asked for the address. "I doubt it." JC waved his hand and started playing with a loose thread on my shorts.

"Was I ok?" I asked him so quietly I could barely hear myself. "What?"

"With what happened earlier."

"Oh, that."

"Yeah."

"Honestly Arlo stop being hard on yourself. You were terrific. Did you not see how I was reacting? No girl has ever made me react like that before." He kissed my forehead softly. I gave him a small smile, troubled by something. One being that he wasn't a Virgin, not like I expected him to be. And two, because he went from straight to gay quickly without a single thought about it. "You were great to." I tackled him into a hug knocking him back a little. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for at least a couple of minuets. But I loved each and everyone of them.

THERE YOU GO!! I SHOULD BE SLEEPING NOW, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH-YOU DESERVED THIS CHAPTER! THIS IS DEDICATED TO MasterMiserable. YOU ARE THE BEST EVER LOVE, THANKS FOR LIKING NY BOOK!!

ALSO I FOUND OUT MY CRUSH HAS A GIRLFRIEND :( IM FOREVER SINGLE. IF I HAD A FACEBOOK MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS WOULD SAY: single since the day I was born