Chapter: 1

This story is just fictional and all character rights belong to Sara Shepard. This is just a SPOBY fandom story. -Alexa

Toby's POV

Beep beep goes off my alarm clock. I moan as I get out of bed. Wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I Start to get dressed for work.

I go downstairs and make myself coffee. Siping my coffee I get a text from Caleb.

C- Hey man, Camping this weekend. You can bring Avery.

I text him back telling him no because I picked up extra shifts to make some extra money.

When I finish my coffee I go back upstairs into Avery's room. She's sound asleep in her bed.

"Honey time to wake up" I whisper

She opens her tiny eyes and looks at me. I pick her up and pull her into a hug.

"Goodmorning Daddy" she says yawning

"Goodmorning Sunshine" I say.

I put her down and go to her closet to grab her an outfit for today. I help her get dressed and take her downstairs.

She asks for cereal for breakfast so I give it to her. As she eats I pack her bag so she can stay at the neighbours while I'm working.

When she finishes I pick her up in one arm and grab her bag in the other. I walk out the door and across the yard to Jackie's house.

Jackie takes Avery from my arms. I thank her and head to work.

Spencer's POV

The plane ride home was tiring. I moved back to rosewood to see my family and old friends.

At the airport, Hanna was waiting to pick me up. When she spotted me her eyes beamed.

"Spencer!!!" She scream a few people looked at her like she was crazy.

I hugged her tightly. It felt good to be home.

"Han, how have you been." I asked as we walked through the airport.

"I've been good, and now since your home I'm better because now all of us can go SHOPPING!" She squealed.

"I've been here 5 minutes and you already planned a shopping trip." I joke.

She smiles and that's when I notice the ring on her finger.

"Did Caleb propose?" I question looking at it.

"Yes! I almost forgot, we hoping on getting married next summer." She gleams.

"Congratulations!!" I say hugging her again.

Hanna's POV

I drop Spencer off at the hotel. I said she could stay with us but she didn't want to. I'm also kind of also thankful because I'm scared she'll ask about Toby and I don't want to be the one telling her he has a daughter.

What do you think!!! Will Spencer find out about little Avery. And who do you think is Avery's Mom? -Alexa