Chapter: 15

This chapter is about the night Toby and Spencer have. It took a lot of thought writing this. -Alexa

Spencer's POV

Me and Toby get to the restaurant. I smile remebering our first date here. Toby takes my hand and walks me to the restaurant.

We walk up to the hostess and Toby speaks.

"Cavanaugh." He says

She smiles and brings us to our table. Toby pulls my chair out for me.

"Thanks Toby." I say

"No problem." He smiles taking a seat across from me.

I grab the menu and scan through it, Toby does the same. After we decided and the waistress took our orders we started talking.

"Spencer, how do feel on the whole Avery thing." He asks.

"Its good I guess. I mean Avery seems pretty happy." I sigh.

Toby reaches across the table and grabs my hand.

"Avery's always been asking questions and I could finally answer them. Spencer she loves you." He reasures.

"I love her too Toby but.." I begin but get cut off.

"No buts Spence, we both love you." He says.

I just nod and turn my attention to something else. They do love me but Avery must have somewhere in her heart where there's anger.

Our meals come and me and Toby eat in silence. I can't even make eye contact with him. He must notice because he breaks the silence.

"Spencer, she loves you ok." He says

I nod and finish my meal, all I want to do is crawl under the covers til morning.

Toby pays the bill and we leave. He holds my hand all the way to his truck. He opens the passenger side door and lets me in. I get in and then he goes to the driver's side to get in.

"Toby?" I ask

"Yeah." He replies

"I love you." I smile

He kisses my lips.

"I love you too." He smiles

I kiss him back then pull away. He starts the truck and starts to go home. But to my suprise we don't end up at home. He parks the car in front Hanna's house.

"Hanna's house?" I ask looking at him.

"Its a suprise." He smiles.

We get out if the car and go up to the door. Hanna answers and lets us in.

"Where's Avery?" I ask looking around.

"Washroom" she smiles.

Toby's POV

Spencer nods to Hanna's answer. For a fact I know Hanna's 100% lying.

"Do you want to hang outside." Hanna says pointing the sliding doors.

"Umm sure." Spencer says.

"Great I'll meet you out there in a minute, I have to do something really quick." She smiles walking into the kitchen.

Me and Spencer walk outside, there's lights hanging around the patio. I see Spencer smile.

I pull her future into the yard. Ok Toby this is it. I smile at Spencer then bend down on one knee. I hear a gasp.

"Spencer Hastings, I have loved you since our first kiss and I'll love you til our last. Wait no forever. But will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me." I smile.

I see her grin ear to ear before she speaks.

"Yes!" She screams and hugs me. I slip the ring around her finger and kiss her. Then an eruption of clapping. I turn to see everyone we know standing on the patio clapping. Even Avery who's smiling.

Spencer smiles and kisses me again.

"Did you plan this?" She whispers.

I nod and plant a kiss on her head. We walk over to everyone and begin chatting. The girls and Spencer's mom and sister look at the ring.

"He did good." Aria says taking another look.

"He did." Spencer smiles.

I wrap my arm around her waist and Avery comes over. I pick her up with my free arm.

"Daddy, I'm proud of you." She smiles.

"I'm proud of you, you kept a serect for that long." I smile.

I glance at Spencer and she glares at me. I laugh.

"Tell mommy you love her." I whisper to Avery.

"Mommy I love you!!" She screams.

I see Spencer smile and everyone laughs.

Now I have all I need. My sweet Avery and my lovely fiancee. I couldn't wish for anything better.

Ok the next Chapter might be about how Avery really feels or something like that.-Alexa