Chapter: 23

Hi to all the people that are still reading this even after my very very long wait of updating. I see all your comments and it encourages me to actually start publishing the chapters. I have some ideas for how this book is gonna go so my updates may be a little faster. AND PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS BECAUSE SOME DAYS I HAVE NO IDEAS! -Alexa 

Spencer's POV

"SNOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Avery screams running into our room, successfully scaring me.

I panic and accidentally smack Toby in the face with my arm. He groans as Avery crawls on the bed, he rubs his face.

"Sorry babe." I apologize leaning over and kissing his cheek. Then turn my attention to the very hyper brunette in unicorn pyjamas. 

"Hey Sunshine." Toby smiles at her.

"Mommy, Daddy! SNOW!" Avery points to the window. "It snowed! Can we go play?" 

"Sorry sweetie I have to work today." Toby says and Avery turns to me.

"As long as we can invite Auntie Aria, Hanna and Emily." I smile.

Avery lunges for me and hugs me tight. "Thanks mommy!"

"But breakfast first." Toby adds getting out of bed. 

Avery releases her arms from around me and quickly crawls across the bed to Toby, who picks her up and begins to fly her like an airplane again. I grab my phone and send a quick text to the girls letting them know about Avery's very urgent snow adventure. Quickly I get replies from the 3 of them.

Emily- Do you wanna build a snowman! Cause I do!

Aria- Ezra says he wants to come too, he really loves the snow. Count us in!

Hanna- Dibs on Avery for the snowball fight! It's on bitches.

Laughing at their responses, I set a time for us to meet at the park. Then get out of bed myself and go look for my two pilots.

Walking into the kitchen, I see that my two pilots are now chefs. A very handsome looking chef and a little unicorn chef, who is dumping milk into a bowl. Quickly I take a photo and set it as my new lock screen. 

"Mommy, can you please grab the eggs. Me and Daddy are making omelets." Avery asks when she sees me standing in the kitchen.

"Of course baby." I go over to the fridge and grab the eggs before placing them on the counter beside the bowl. Then I help Avery crack eggs while Toby is cutting vegetables.

After everything is ready and the pan is heated, Toby starts pouring some of the egg mixture in the bowl and adding the vegetables and cheese. Then he quickly leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

As the omelets cook, I set the table. Avery grabs the napkins off the counter from beside her and Toby lifts her onto the floor. Then she runs over and places the napkins on the table. I help her onto her chair when she is done.

Toby serves the omelets and we begin to all eat. Avery keeps telling us how excited she is to play in the snow with her favorite aunts. Her enthusiasm gets me a little excited too and Toby notices because he's smiling at us as he eats. 

When breakfast is done I wash the dishes while Toby goes to get Avery ready. Just as i'm drying my hands, the little brunette comes bounding down the stairs. She rushes over to me holding out her hairbrush and some ponytails. 

"Mommy can you do my hair please," She asks looking up at me "Daddy said he had to get ready for work."

I take the hairbrush and ponytails from her before setting her up on the counter. I brush out her soft brown hair and give her two french braids.