Chapter: 8

Toby's POV

1 month later

It's 5 o'clock in the morning, me and Spencer decorate the house in pink streamers and balloons. Today is Avery's 4th birthday and I wanted it to be special because she starts school in 3 months!

Spencer finishes hanging the last of the streamers. And looks around the room. I smile and pull Spencer into a hug.

"Toby we still have to get ready." She says pulling away. I pout and she laughs.

We go upstairs and change. She puts on a coral lace dress. I grab a shirt and shorts and throw them on.

"Your beautiful." I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you." She smiles. God I love seeing her smile everyday since she moved in with us. Avery loved spending time with Spencer.

I kiss up her neck.

"Toby..."she moans

I pull my arms away from her waist and turn her around. She kisses me then starts heading towards the door. I follow behind her and we go into Avery's room. We kneal beside her bed. I tickle her feet, she giggles and slowy wakes up.

"Goodmoring princess." I say

She sits up and a huge grin grows across her face.

"Happy Birthday!" Me and Spencer say in unison.

"Thank you Daddy and Spencer." She smiles.

I pull her of her bed and stand up and spin her around 4 times. She laughs and hugs me.

Spencer leaves the room then comes back holding a present. She hands it to Avery. Avery giggles as I place her on the ground. She plops on the ground and starts opening the present.

She pulls out a dress and screams.

"Can I wear it!!" She asks twirling around.

"Yes sweetie you can, do you need help." I ask

"Can Spencer help me?" She replies grabbing Spencer's hand.

"Ofcourse." I say. I give Spencer a quick kiss and head downstairs. I head into the pink decorated kitchen and begin making breakfast.

Avery's POV

Spencer finishes helping me get ready. She does my hair in pigtails and adds two white bows. I twirl around to show off Spencer.

"Spencer...will Daddy like it." I say

"Ofcourse sweetie, you look adorable." She says

I hug her and grab the hand we walk downstairs. I see pink streamers everywhere. I scream and Spencer picks me up. She walks into the kitchen and Daddy is making food.

Spencer sets me down on in my chair. I smile and start to ask questions.

"Daddy, is Spencer you girlfriend." I smile

He turns around and looks at me, Spencer's watching him.

"Umm yes." He says.

"Ok" I say and wait for breakfast.

Spencer's POV

After breakfast me and Toby clean up. Avery goes into the livingroom to play with her toys.

"Toby...is Avery ok." I said looking at him.

"Yeah she always asks questions like that." He says putting the dishes away.

"Oh." I frown

"Spence, it's ok." He says kissing me.
"Can you distract Avery while I grab her presents." He asks. I nod and walk to the livingroom.

Avery is on the couch playing with her doll. I sit down beside her and watch.

"Avery how is your birthday so far." I ask

"Awesome!!" She replies setting the doll on the table.

"That's good." I smile and she comes and sits on my lap.

Then Toby walks out holding presents. He sets them down on the table and Avery's eyes go huge.

Toby takes a seat beside me and Avery crawls off my lap and grabs a present.

Toby's POV

6 hours later.

Everyone starts entering our house for Avery's Party. Aria and Ezra come first the Emily and Alison. Finally Hanna and Caleb show up. They all say happy birthday to Avery and hand her their presents. She smiles and opens them. We all start talking as Avery plays with her new toys.

"Toby can you believe Avery's 4." Caleb says

"No I can't believe that Avery's already 4, it feels like yestetday I was bringing her home for the first time." I reply.

Spencer excuses herself and leaves the room. I watch her go upstairs and shut the bathroom door.

Twenty minutes pass and Spencer's still in the washroom. I start to get up but Aria says she'll go check.

Aria's POV

I walk upstairs and knock on the bathroom door.

"Spence, you ok." I say

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute" she says. I hear her sniffle.

I open the door and walk in, she's sitting on the edge of the bathtub. Wiping away her tears. I shut the door behind me and sit down beside Spencer.

"Spence, are you ok."I ask again

"Aria... I haven't been compeltly honset with you guys." She whispers.

"What do you mean Spence?" I sigh

"I got pregnant almost 5 years ago, I had a baby and gave her away to someone who could take care of her." She sighs

"Spencer, why didn't you tell us sooner." I say handing her a tissue.

"Because I haven't thought about since I came back and now that I take care of Avery. I feel bad that I could've had a daughter that I could of loved." She says wiping her tears away.

"Hey...it's ok Spence. You did the right desicion to give her away. How could you take care of a baby and school." I say rubbing her back.

"Thanks Aria." She says.

I hug her and then we go back downstairs.

-Ok now Spencer's regretting giving up her baby. What will Toby think if Spencer tells him.