2. The butterflies

Hey, do you know? The butterflies in the sky...they are our symbol of love. So don't ever forget about me, even though I'll be gone for one year. Get it?

Mafumafu sighed and glanced out of the window. It has been one year since Soraru left to continue his studies in London. He stirred his tea without caring and Amatsuki came out if his room.
"Hey, Mafu, are you okay?" He asked, worried about the albino. "Mhm," Mafu hummed slowly. He had been feeling a bit down as it has been a long time since they talked. And it's their anniversary, too. He swiped his thumb across his phone and tapped on his Twitter.
Ah.

There is something interesting. Posted by Soraru.

'I'm coming back to Japan. Meeting with Lon right now.'

He inserted a picture of two cakes at...the cafe that Mafu and him used to frequent. Mafu stood up so quick, it startled Amatsuki. "Whoa...What's wrong, Mafu?" "I've to go out for a while!" Mafu shouted, dressing quickly and then closing the door before making a dash out, towards the streets.
Amatsuki dialed a number on his phone. "Hello?" "It's Amatsuki. I believe that Mafu had finally gone crazy."

* ° ° *

As Mafu neared the corner, he saw them both, sipping their drinks and laughing. Something in his heart stop...and fractured. Soraru-san.....meet her first? Not me? Am I the only one, and the last one to know that he is reaching Japan today? And today's our anniversary, too .. Mafu stared at the both of them blankly.
Soraru turned and saw him. The raven-haired male stood up and walked towards him. That's it...He is gonna break up with me. He backed up, turned, and ran away. "Hey, Mafu!! Stop!" He heard a familiar voice that make him want to sob. No, not today, he thought. Without knowing, a tear slid down his face.
He ran until his legs screamed at him to stop, panting and sweat dripping down his face. "Mafu." Dread crept down his spine as he slowly turn to face his lover. Beautiful, dark eyes framed with long dark eyelashes, and lips that are so nice to touch that Mafu had grown intoxicated by them.
"Why did you run?" Soraru asked, with his usual voice. "N-nothing." Please don't say the word.... he begged in his mind. Soraru tilted his head to the side, eyes sparkling with the rare adoration. "Did you forget about me and find another guy?" He asked softly. Mafu felt his eyes go wide. "What?!" He screeched. "No!!" "Then why you ran? If you're dating someone else then.... you can just tell me!!" Soraru shouted back in return. Mafu said softly,"I did not."

"You forgot my promise?" He asked Mafu. "No..." "I caught you a butterfly." "Eh..?" Soraru took out a cage from his bag, showing Mafu a beautiful butterfly with rainbow-coloured wings fluttering, catching the light. "I wanted to give it to you, for our anniversary."
"Then, Lon-chan?" "Ah, we met at the airport. Turned out, she just came back as well." "You never told me about your return!" Mafu shouted and Soraru winced. "Yeah, about that...I wanted to give you a surprise."
Mafu stepped back, his face red. "I'm sorry," he said softly and Soraru smirked. "You think I dumped you? God, you are just so dumb." He flicked Mafu's forehead, making him yell. "Hey!!" "Don't worry, this time, there is no punishments."
Mafu blushed, holding Soraru's hand. "I kinda like those punishments.."

They enjoyed the scenery from the top of the hill, where they first met the whole day.

Where cherry blossoms bloomed, and where their love first bloomed, as well.

----------- + END + ----------

A/N : Okay...I actually wanna make it angsty but I think it turned out fluffy. Aaaaaaaaaa--- okay, sorry about that. Anyway, the drawing in the media..I drew it!! I hope it's okay though... Yaaaay!!!!!! Okay, the next chapter is coming soon!! See you!!

----nomuraaru