25. I Am Yours

"Soraru-san, I found a cat! Can we take care of it?!" Soraru frowned. "No." "Ehhhhhhhhh," Mafu whined and thrusted the cat at him. "But it's so cute...achoo!" Soraru took it from him, frowning. "Don't be dumb. We can take care of it, but just until the owner come and get it, okay?" "Okay~"

      It was the biggest mistake he have ever done.

       Three days later and Soraru is feeling painfully ignored. Mafu was in the living room, with him, but he is making cooing noises at the cat, which mewled back, and Soraru is alone, playing his phone.
        "Hey, Mafu, you wanna go out and eat?" "Hmm? Eh, but he will be lonely, Soraru-san!" "Fine. Whatever." Soraru stood up and went into his room. Amazing, Soraru, you're actually feeling jealous of a cat. You have officially gone crazy. He sighed angrily and proceeded to play Dragon Quest until the next morning.

         Two weeks later, Soraru is in a cafe, with Suzumu. "He ignore me for a cat." "What?" "I think he isn't interested in me anymore." "Why?!" "His interest had moved on to the cat." "No no wait, I don't get it, is 'cat' a nickname for a guy, I don't get it!" Suzumu pressed his palms to his forehead, massaging them.
         "No! The cat is a cat. A white cat with green eyes, I think." "And he wanted to be in a romantic relationship with a cat." "I don't know." Soraru leaned back on his chair, sighing. "Wait, two weeks without sex?!" "Yep. It is all about the cat." "Wow, you better hope for the owner to come get the cat." "I hope so too..."

         Two months later, Soraru us literally dying from the pain of sexually and mentally ignored. He bit his lip, staring at Mafu laughing at the cat, and felt jealousy bubbling up. Holding his phone, he tweeted, 'I'm angry.' He saw Mafu take his own phone and typed something. 'Why?!' 'Because someone is ignoring me.' Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mafu blush and kept silent.

       Ding dong. Soraru head toward the door and flung it open. It was a girl, with black hair, and she is quite cute. "I want to find my cat?" She asked, blushing when she takes in Soraru's looks and body. "Is it the white one?" "Y-Yeah!" "K". He turned behind and called Mafu. "The owner came!" "Okay!"
          When Mafu came, he looked at Soraru, who is flirting -at least to him- with the girl. The girl smiled when she saw the cat and thanked Mafu, taking it from me. "I'll have to go now, Soraru-san!" She pecked him on the cheek and he just smiled at her, making Mafu's heart beat like crazy. Ah! Letting her kiss you like that in front of me....painful!

        Soraru looked back at Mafu, who is blushing and smirked. "So, jealous?" "H-huh?!" Soraru just pushed him towards the wall. "Let's have sex for once, in the hallway, hmm?" "N-no, wait..." The older male pulled down the albino's pants and slid down, until he is crunching on the floor.
        He licked the inside of Mafu's legs, making them turn to jelly. His legs almost gave up, but Soraru's firm grip helped him to be more stable. Biting a bit on the sensitive spot, and drawing out a loud moan from the male. He gripped Soraru's hair, moaning out his name. Soraru just smirked, glancing up as he moved on to Mafu's erection.
        Gripping it with one hand, Soraru licked his lips and opened his mouth. Mafu moaned as Soraru engulfed his cock in his hot and wet cavern (The mouth? I'm trying to try something new?) Soraru smirked and licked off some of the precum, making the albino whine.
         "Don't swallow! Eeek!!" He shook his head, blushing. He came in Soraru's mouth, panting, and shaking his head.

       In fact, he was so out of it, that when Soraru gently flipped him over, loosen his entrance, and slid in, he hardly notice. Instead, he just let all those delicious sounds and noises come out, making Soraru happy. He tightened his entrance a little, and Soraru came, kissing Mafu's lips as he did so.

A/N : Jan Jan~ I hope you guys like it!! It's 12 something in the midnight nao, and I'm writing this wwww.....so! I might post a random and rants book coz there is too much tags.....and So since I never tried it before, I'll write the tag/rants book! I hope you guys can read it thank you!!! Btw, since the Mafusora chapter is okay, I might upload another one like that you keep an eye out?

Bai bai!!

-----nomuraaru