Colours - Chapter 1

It was in December when Mafu finally made a decision to get a part-time job. His friend, Amatsuki, had introduced him to his friend, Luz, who is the manager of a sweets shop. And since the albino had always loved sweets, this job was the best choice.

*°*

"Here you go, thank you!" Mafu said to the latest customers, which is a few high school girls. They thanked him and giggling, exited the shop. Since it's already evening, and nearing the shop's closing time, the albino busied himself with cleaning the shop already.
"..Excuse me. Is this shop still open?" He heard a voice and mentally groaned. Plastering a fake smile, one he reserved for his customers, he looked up.. And widened his eyes slightly.

Everything around him seemed to be more vibrant, making everything other than him pale in comparison. His skin is pale, making his beautiful blue eyes and hair stand out. His black clothes contrasted deeply with his skin, and Mafu thought, Ah, maybe his is my soulmate- until he opened his mouth.

"Um, are you drooling?"

He snapped his mouth shut, glaring up at the raven-haired. "Really, shut up!" Mafu snapped, and asked again, in a painfully controlled voice, "What do you want to buy here?" The male, glanced up, and smiled. "Um, the shop's specialty, and a question?" "Yes?" "So you have a soulmate?"
He burnt under the other male's gaze. "W-why are you as-asking me this?!!" The male smiled slightly, and waved a hand around Mafu. "Because I think you're mine. And I will be horrified if you are someone else's, because that would mean I have two soulmates. Or," he added, winking at Mafu," You have two."

He had never wanted to kill someone more in his life.

But he shut his mouth, and packed up the sweets furiously. God, I hate him!! He bit his lips and pushed the bag towards the guy. "Ah, have I made you angry?" Yes, yes you did!! "Ah no, you didn't," he forced a smile at the male. "My name is Soraru. Yours?" Mafu mumbled, "Mafumafu." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mafumafu-san."

He should have never told him his name.

*°*

"Recently, a guy had been following you around. Are you sure you don't know who is he?" Amatsuki asked, his eyes glinting. Hashiyan was sleeping next to him, he obviously has been spending the entire night playing video games.
"There is?" Mafu asked, tilting his head lightly. It must be him. He turned behind to see a mop of raven-coloured hair behind it disappeared. He is really staking me, huh. "I have to go for a while, guys," he said, standing up, and going after the swirl of colours that he think is much more sharper, and much more beautiful.

"You are stalking me, aren't you?" Mafu called out harshly. There was only the two of them on the roof, and the albino could see the silhouette of the other male. Soraru glanced down, and smiled. "Mafumafu-san, is that brunette your soulmate?" He frowned. "I can't see anything special about him though." Mafu knew he wasn't talking about it in that way, but he still felt offended. "H-he is very special!!" Mafu stammered, and Soraru smiled, making him blush. What's wrong with him?!! What's wrong with me?!!
"Say, Mafumafu-san," Soraru stood up, and stared at the albino. "Can you become my lover?" Mafu scowled, and glared up at him. "No way! I hate you!" He exclaimed. "But I love you," Soraru smirked, and was almost about to hug him, and got slapped instead. "Eh-" "Stay away! Or I'll report this!" Mafu shouted, and ran away.
Soraru gazed after him wistfully, thinking, He is interesting. He smiled. I will get him.

A/N : Even though I wanted this to be over 1000 words... I failed. Terribly so. I am disappointed with myself. Shiro-san, I'm sorry you have me as your collab partner ww I'm sorrrryyyyy anyway.... But still, thank you!

-----nomuraaru