My battle.

Please don't copy these. Trigger warning: self harm, suicide, blood.
Can you see that it's my addiction?
The one thing that fills my bloodstream with emotions
Every word you scream at me is just used for ammunition.
But this is no war, this is a battle left unspoken.

This is my battle of when I can't get out of bed.
This is my battle of when I need reassurance that I won't be alone.
This is my battle of the living dead.
This is my battle of when people know you exist but you've never felt so Unknown.

This is my battle of when the only blood shred is dripping from my own veins.
this is my battle of when I have to hide behind this armour facade.
This is my battle of when I'm scrubbing the sheets late at night trying to get rid of the bloodstains.
This is my battle of when I've never told a lie before but now I'm lying so much I'm still waiting for my applause.

This is my battle of when I'm in front of a crowd of people yet no one knows I'm there.
This is my battle of when I'm fighting so hard for everything right but it's still so wrong.
This is my battle of when I wake up its the beginning of my nightmare.
This is my battle of when everyone deserves to live but maybe I'm not meant to live lifelong.

This is my battle of when I struggle to explain why I'm randomly crying.
This is my battle of when I'm picked up and dropped so much it's like im a child's possession
This is my battle of when I wish someone would dare to dig deep enough to discover that internally, I've given up trying.
This is my battle of when I'm surviving my living depression.