Lost your Last

Buzzz, Buzzz

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I checked it and saw that it was Aron messaging me.

(Arron= That Guy | Siraj= BaddieRaj )

Text Convo:

That Guy: Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up! Its 1 o'clock sleepy head

BaddieRaj: lol Im up

That Guy:KayPee is over here. You coming over?

BaddieRaj: Duuu give me an hour and a half

That Guy: ok

:End of Convo:

I got up and showered. After I got out and handled my hygiene, I looked for an outfit to wear. I found some high-waisted pants and a Superman crop top and some red converse. I admired my reflection in my mirror and drove towards Arron's house.

When I got there I rung the doorbell of his beautiful home. He opened the door looking exhausted..... and shirtless. He stepped aside allowing me to come in.

"Whoah ArrBear.... Why do you look like this." I asked.

"KayPee" he answered. He dropped to the couch and sighed. I saw a small child running in yelling and laughing. It was Arron's sister KayPee.

"Hey Kay" I greeted. She waved and smiled at my, showing of her deep dimples. I smiled, her and Arron looked so much alike. They were cute.

"Ron Ron! Ron Ron" she squealed. She then ran to me and kissed my cheek. She was a very active 1 year old.

"Yes KeyPee"

"Foo"

"Noodles?" He asked. She clapped her hands. "Noodles it is"

"Ayee Rah...." Arron started.

"Yes"

"Umm can you do me a favor and keep her in my room while I do my Chef Thannng" he asked. I highled and nodded my head.

I played with KayPee in the room until Arron walked in with 3 bowls of noodles.

"Kaylin Payeton Banks, your meal is ready." He said, calling KayPee's full name. He handed her her bowl while she sat on the floor and handed me mines, then hopped in bed beside me.

"Aww how cute Chef Arron. " I teased.

"These a 5 star noodles right here." He stuffed a fork fulled of noodles into his mouth. I laighed as one of the noodle hung on his chin.

"Your worst than KayPee down there"

"You love it" he laughed. I playfully punched him.

We finnished our food and watched cartoons with Arron's little sistet in his lap. She dozed off and he put her in her room. He came back and jumped in bed.

"Oh my gawdddd. That girl never sleeps." He complained.

"You are so extra, words cant even describe." I giggled at him. He laid his head in my lap.

"Im so exhausted ."

"Well you need to get up. Hevy ass head" I joked. I looked on the dresser drawer beside his bed and saw a bag of chips. I grabbed the bag and kept snacking.

"Realy Siraj? Eating my chips fatty"

"Boy bye" I dissed, tossing another chip into my mouth. I used my free hand to play in his short curls.

"Im not a puppy."

"Shhhh" I shushed him putting a chip into his mouth. He happily took it. I kept playing in his hair. He slowly drifted asleep into my lap. I took a few pictures of us and posted them on instagram. Of course, Chresanto's over protective ass texted me asking me a billion questions. Besides him, everyone thought our friendship was cute.