Love Triangle

"Twerk Team!" Caylee yelled while twerking in her seat.

"Ayeeee" I shouted, cheering her on as I danced.

"Yall better sit yall asses down. I aint getting no ticket for yall!" Chres warned. He was trying to hold back his laughter but It didnt work.

"My sis is Twerkadelic" I said.

"Bandz ah make me dance" she sang. I looked on the floor and threw some pennys in her seat. She stoped then turned around.

"What the hell ima buy with 3¢ Raj" she said followed by laughter.

"I aint pay yo ass for nothing. Twerk that ass!" I said.

"I have two crackheadss for sisters." Chres said while shaking his head. We pulled up into the school parking lot. I was super hyper from those cupcakes Caylee baked yesterday. I ate two before we left and some icing. Caylee did too. That explains why we we were power twerking.

I walked into school with my sister and brother to homeroom were I saw Rayan. I got excited and sat on his desk, kicking my feet back and forth. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Whassup" He greeted.

"Hey!" I replied.

"You need to get your girlfriend. Her and Caylee,tried to get me a ticket having a Twerk Fest in my backseat." Chresanto said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you so happy today" Ray asked.

"Cupcakes for breakfast!"

"Your just like a five year old, getting a sugar high" Ray chuckled.

"And your a hater, just like my brother!"

" Santo just mad because he got a donk for nothing. Ours actualy move." Caylee joked.

"Watever." He said in defeat.

* * * * * *

It was now Lunch time. The bell just rung and everyone rushed out of their classes. I, of course, had a huge headache from them cupcakes and candy. That was not good due to the fact that I also had a slight hangover from yesterday. This is what happends when you listen to Caylee. Uggghh. I was the last to walk out of class dragging my feet. When I got out of the classroom, Arron was waiting on me.

"Wow, Siraj why...... do you look like that?" He asked. I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry!" He said holding his hands up in surrender.

"Im gonna kill Caylee!" I mummbled.

"On the bright side, You look cute when you mad" Arron said. I glared at him agin and he chuckled.

"Blahh!"

"You need a hug"

"Do I need one or do you want one?"

"The last one" he cheesed. I hugged him and sighed into his chest.

"Im sooooo tierd"

"Well lets get to lunch. Im hungry and a man gotta eat."

"You mean, a boy gotta eat?"

"Girl im a man" he flexed his muscles.

"Keep dreaming!" I sassed. We got our lunch and sat down.

"Arron?"

"Huh?" He asked while tossing a fry in his mouth.

"Why are you so nice.... I mean, I waisted your soda all over you the first day I met you and look were we are, 1 week later and your my bestfriend"

"Well 1, your cool. And #2 you are kind of bomb. #3 it was fate." He joked, drawing a heart with his finger and winked at me.

"Your so stupid" I giggled.

"But foreal tho, im glad we met. Your special"

I started to blush.

"Aww you so sweet" I said in a baby voice as I took some of his fries. He looked at me like im crazy.

"Who go pop me tho?" I said in a ratchet voice. He laughed.

We had a great friendship. Im thinking its more than that. I was just hoping this wouldnt turn into a love triangle. But, thats exactly what it looks like.

[A/N: Excuse the Ratchetness lol.]