How I feel

"Its the weekend and im ready to Turn Up!" Caylee cheered.

"Turn Up Gang Shawty" Kimmy added. I laughed. They were such a cute couple.

"You guys are too much." I giggled.

"Im just ready to dance with my Blasian Persuasion, Kimmy" Caylee said. I hopped on Caylee's bed and sighed. Caylee was a wild child. This is my first time going out.... Ever. Im actualy nervous. Chres would be with Yanni and Caylee would be with Kimmy. There was a huge possibility I would be alone.I didnt think of it much.

"I dont know what to wear." I sighed. A common problem I have. Cayle smiled devilish smile at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Let me dress you.Please Raj!" She begged. I sighed and got up.

"Ok. Dont have me looking like some damn china doll."

She clapped and got up and went to her closet. She pulled out some black leggings and galaxy print crop top .

"Realy Cay..." I huffed. She always trying to make me show off my body.

"Yes." She replied.

"Its like your thick for nothing. You dont ever show it off." Kimmy said. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror on ther wall. I guess I could pull it off. Caylee walked over to me a lifted my shirt above my navel.

"When did you get that peircing?" She asked.

"Before I got here."

"Cute"

Caylee tossed the clothes to me.

"Try em on" she instructed.

I changed into the clothes and came back into the room. They nodded their heads in approval.

Kimmy reached down and tossed a pair of pink doc marteens to me. I put them on and admired my reflection. The pink fit right in with my shirt.

"Cute"

"Now lets do this hair of yours." Kimmy said. She sat me on the bed and pulled and tugged on my hair. 10 min later, I had a bun with a bang. It was cute. I was kind of happy Caylee and her girlfriend were girly girls. They always dressed me up. After they got dressed we went downstairs to se Chres, Craig, and Jacob. They were in the kitchen eating as usual.

"Yall leaving yet?" Caylee asked taking Chres's bag of chips.

"Yeah. After I eat my chips." He said, snatching the bag from her. He looked inside the bag and looked back at Caylee. She smiled.

"Well I already ate them so come on." She said.

" Yall always fighting "Criag said followed by laughter.

"Thats everyday" I added.

We walked outside and go in our cars. I rode with Kimmy and Caylee. When we arrived people were everywere. The party was packed with crazy teens. YG blast through the speakers from inside. We met my brother and his friends inside. I sat there impatiently as everyone danced and socialize. At this point, I felt akward.

"Whassup Raj" I heard some call. I turned around and saw Ray with a smirk across his face.

"Hey Ray" I greeted. He pulled me into a hug.

"You look great " he said as he scooped me up and down with his eyes.

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Want to dance?"

"Hell yeah" he grabbed my hand and we went to the dance floor. We dance through 2 songs until '4 letter word' came on. He pulled me closer just as the others were. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled at me. As if my cheeks couldnt get any reder.

"Your my 4 letter" he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him as we moved to the melody. After dancing to a few other songs we sat down with my brother, sister, and the rest of the clique.

"Um I think its fair to say im going to win the 'Dance for them dollars' contest" Kimmy said as she plopped on the couch beside my sister.

"Umm no you aint. Im not, im gonna win that cash" Santo differed as he got up and started to do some silly dance. I laughed at him along with the others.

"I dont know about yall but im abouta get a drink. " Jacob said as he got up, walking towards the drinks.

"Ayee im coming to Jay." Ray then lefted with him, so did my brother and Craig.

"Awwww look who's boyfriend came in" Caylee teased. I turned around and saw Arron. He looked unbelievably sexy. I had to control myself from just jumping on him. I turned around and looked back at Caylee & Kimmy.

"Would yall quit. We dont date"

"Ummm. I beg to differ"

"Well we dont ok."

"Anyways, you and 2 braids looked all cute on the dance floor. Are yall official yet?"

I looked over to were Ray was and saw him along with Vagas and Olivia. The thirstiest creatures alive. It kind of hurt to see them laughing with eachother. What realy broke me was when they hugged eachother. Not a friendly hugg. But the type of hug we shared that night at the movie theater. Then Vagas trashy ass kissed his cheek, inches from his lips. He kind of pushed them away but I was still hurt.

"No" I said. The Dj anounced the 'Dance for them dollars' competition.

"Sorry babydoll. We gotta win this cash. You down?" Kimmy asked.

"Naw im good." I replied. They made their way to the Dj booth. I went towards the balcony of the house. I let the warm wind blow aginst my golden skin. I was alone.... Something I was used to.

"Wow princess. Im here to rescue you from bordem"

I looked behind me and saw Arron. He smiled at me, showing off his braces and his deep dimple. I giggled.

"ArrBear!"

"Why are you alone?"

"Sister is dancing, brother with the boys." I explained.

"What about Rat Rat?"

"Ray Ray?"

"Yeah him"

"With my brother.... and Vagas & Olivia"

"Last I check, he was looking for you ma"

"Let him keep looking."

"Well, I have a question"

"Shoot"

"Why we not partying. Come on Raj Deezy"

"Alright Arr Beezy" he grabed my hand and walked me to the dance floor. It was crazy. We spent the whole night dancing. I felt Ray's eyes burning my skin but I had to let him know how it felt.

Around 2 am Chres said we had to leave. I told Arron bye and walked to the cars.But to make things complicated, Ray parked right beside Caylee's car. Since I rode with her I would be akward seeing him after ignoring him the rest of the night.

"Siraj..." Ray called. I looked at him. Caylee nudged me and told me to go see what he wanted. I did.

"Yes." I asked with a slight attitude.

"Why you acting so cold?"

"I dont know. Ask Olivia and Vagas"

"Ohhh. Raj, their just some girls who try to get at me. I let them know whats up with us. Your brother is my witness. He almost killed me." He confessed. I rolled my eyes.

"I believe you. Look, I gotta go. I'll catch you later." I said. I got in the car with Caylee and we drove off.