Whats Next

I woke to the sound of mumbling. I streched as I lifted myself up to see Rayan at the end of the bed. He got real silent as he stared into space thinking about god-knows-what. I looked down to see myself naked then reminising on the previous night that was filled with passion and love. I grabed my larg shirt and panties and put them on and sat by Ray.

"Rayan....." I began. He still sat there staring into space. He finialy looked up at me.

"Babe..." He started.

"Huh"

"Were do we go from here...."

"What do you mean?"

"You are obviously going through some things. I got my own thing going on with my art and dacing. We barely be together. How is this going to work. I dont want to put you in a situation you're not ready for."

"Look, I dont care what we go through . You got me and I got you. We may have different things going on but who do we always come back to? Eachother! You have jealousy issues and I have up a wall that stops me from giving you my all. But im done with that. I let you in, Ok. Just dont leave. I need you right now and I never said that to anyone in a long time but I Love You!"

"I love you too Siraj.... But are you ready for us?"

I thought about it. I have so much problems going on with feeling alone. Maybe this is what I need. I love him. I realy do. But I dont want to drag him down with me.

I looked into his brown eyes. I knew right then and there, what my choice would be...........

"Yeah, we can work through this. I believe in us"

That was it. I lost everything just to gain the things I desire most.

[A/N: One more chapter left and thats it! Comment & Vote please/thankyou]