chapter 4

Rameena's POV

"God, those two are fucking perfect for each other, why won't they just realize it, like honestly," I said kind of annoyed by the behaviour I witnessed this afternoon when I completely humiliated them.

Right now we were all at Natalie's house, she was in the bathroom so we had sometime to talk before she came out.

"You couldn't be more fucking right, I mean, if they don't realize it, I will run them over," Sali said a little frustrated with the situation.

Keyarie was about to say something when Natalie came out of the bathroom. "So what are you guys talking about?" Natalie questions

"Um...Justin Bieber," Keyarie answers.

"God, is Rameena still talking about him? Like, okay we get it you love Justin Bieber but we have lives and....." Natalie says but gets cut off by me,
"And boyfriends to fuck," I innocently say.

Right away Natalie's face turns a bright red colour and she tries to hide it but we all clearly see her blush. "STOP,"She answers angerly.

"Why you mad? I could have been talking to anyone in this room, not everything is about you Natalie," I answer.

While Natalie and I were having this conversation. Keyarie and Sali were sitting there listening and laughing occasionally.

"Well, then who were you talking about?" She asks.

"Um.....um Sali!" I say.

"Sali?" She questions

Yea, her and Bob," I answer

"Who's Bob?" She asked

Umm my cousin," I say.

"Okay, now I definitely know you're lying, that's from the play you idiot," she says and I realize I should have been more realistic with my imagination.

"Why do you want this to be about you and Ramiz so badly?" Keyarie asked with a sly smirk plastered on her face.

"Ew why would i ever want it to be about that? Can we just move on with this subject" Natalie says while blushing.

"Aw Nat, sure we can, but this is just temporary we'll get back to the subject later," Sali answers.

So for the rest of the evening we all sit there and chat about random things that come up, until we all get picked up from Natalie's house.

-Written by LowkeySatan