Chapter. 13 Alright...That Was Hot

Bad smut ahead
Jace's p.o.v.
"Damm it!" I groaned out.

"What the hell are you doing?"I shaped my head, as Jack came from the connected bathroom to his bedroom.

I stopped instantly hearing a deep beep coming from my phone followed by a monotoned "Game Over"

There standing was Jack with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.Little droplets of water visibly still on his chest.

"You like what you see?"he flexed his bicep.

" He Ye-Yeah."I nervousley chuckled.

He slowly started coming towards me.
"Shit."I slightly cursed at the tent growing in my pants.

"Exited are we?Jace?"he teased hovering cover me.

I gulped pressing my lips to his.

(⚠⚠you really think I was gonna write smut without telling you guys? BEWARE From this point on now⚠⚠)

He pushed me further so I was fully lying on the bed.Hovering over me.

I thought before grinding myself on him.Clearly feeling him.

He stuttered humming "Ja-Jasse Need you"While digging his head at the crook of my neck.

I smirked flipping us so I was on top of him.He moaned trying to go suck at my neck.But I pulled back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"He asked me.

I thought for a bit biting my lip before nodding.He smiled sliping his hands under my shirt indicating to pull it off.

Once it was off I trew it somewhere in the room.Going to kiss him deeply.

My hands traveling down to pull the towel open,my eyes widening.

"Jesus Crist Jack,How the heck is that going to fit?"

"Don't worry I'll make it fit."He winked.

I moaned loudly as he palmed me through my jeans."Take it off"he ordered demanding. Instantly being left in my gray briefs.

Eventually he went to topple over me.
"Suck"he talked pushing his index middle and ring finger into my mouth.

Once lathered with my spit he looked at me.Me nodding he slowly added one finger in.

I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He pushed another finger in it stung a bit but it eventually turned into pleasure.I tried to sunk deeper into them.But he pulled them out leaving me winpering.

"Shh"he cooed.

"Jaack"

He lined himself up pushing his tip in.

3rd person POV

The room was filled with moans as they two made love for the first time.

"Jack I'm close"the younger boy moaned out."Hold it"He growled.

Jace squirmed before exploding with white ribbons."Jace I told you to wait"he once again growled.

"So-sorry! Ohh"he moaned as Jack pushed hard in both of them coming Jace a second time.

__------__

"I love you"Jace heaved into Jack's chest.

"I love you too baby"

That was probably the worst chapter I've written so far.And I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys I'm not a good smut writer.but other than that yeah...

Questions: Favorite candy?

My answer:Sour Patch kids

Vote*comment*share