Chapter 9.Yo're My boyfriend

Top picture are Jack's brothers.
Please guys I need feedback.I can see I'm getting reads but I need to know if you guys like it or what you guys don't like about it.Please I might stop writing the storie.Please
_______
Shout out to hometowngirl4270
She was the first to vote on my storie and has kept on as I update it.
_______

Jack's p.o.v. ×monday×
Waking up feeling a smile on my face.Oh God yesterday all I did was text Jace.I just love everything about him.

I got out of bed.Already have taken a shower I walk over to my closet and look around.Suddenly I take a long time to choose what to wear.

Eventually just putting on Jeans a dark blue hoodie with the school logo on the front.And high top vans.And a snap back.

I smiled at myself.Brushed my teeth fixed my hair and put on cologne.

Walking downstairs I bumped into Mason."Why the fuck do you always look so happy and ruin my day?"he asked groaning.

"Mason! No digas cosas hasi!"nana yelled from the bottom of the stairs. (Translation:Mason! Don't say things like that!)

"Perdon Amah," Mason said lowering his head a bit. (Sorry nana)

I had breakfast and walked over to nana giving her a kiss on the cheak and saying goodbye.

SCHOOL》
Finally making it to school I walked out of my car and was going over to the football team when I saw a certain jeep park.

I made a U turn and walked over to Jace.Seeing him get out.He looked up from his bookbag that he was looking through.

"Hey,"I wispered looking at what he was wearing.He was wearing a dark gray t-shirt,black slacks white converse,his water proof jacket and a dark gray beanie.

He looked so cute.Once he shut the car door.I pinned him to the jeep.With both of my hands beside his head.

He looked a little tense at first but then he loosened up.

Leaning down to kiss him my lips hovered over his own.He put his arms around my neck pushing our lips together.

Just as it started getting intense.There was a wolf whistle heard.We pulled away groaning lightly.

Turning around we looked to see some of the guys from the football team.They howled in laughter as we have theme a dirty look.

"Jack!Get Some!"they yelled at the same time,then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jace.He was blushing."You look cute when you blush,"I grinned while rubbing his cheack lightly.

"Stahp!"he yelled,I pecked his lip once more."Let me walk you to your classes,"I wispered into his ear.

He shivered a little under my voice.And looked up with hopeful eyes."Sure,"he said intertwining our fingers.

I smiled at him.

As soon as we walked into the school people were eispering things to theirs friends.Girls eyes roamed over us.

They looked at Jace dreamily.I growled rather loudly.They cuickly turned away.
"Jack calm down,"Jace wispered rubbing my arm. I let out a kind of loud sighn.

"They have to know youre mine,"I growled gripping onto him and dipping him lightly and smashing my lips to his.

Some people gasped.The kiss was soft and jentle.

"You're my boyfriend,"I huskily said into his ear.
_______________
I'm sorry its kind of short but it's a filler.Thank you all for reading!
-sparkle2174