Chapter 12. Who's Janet?

I am so sorry for not updating since last month,but wattpadd was being a bitch and wouldn't let me update. This is actually from my brother's phone,so thank him for an update!
Sorry read on!
Not edited

Jace's p.o.v.
Tomorrow is mine and Jack's date.
We were sitting peacefully watching a movie in his room when he suddenly got up.

"I've gotta pee."he muttered.

I nodded and paused the movie.Just on time he closed the bathroom door a bing came from under one of the pillows on his bed.

Me being a curious little bug I am, I went and grabbed it. When I turned it on a weird message poped up.

Janet😘💕👅💦:
Hey Jack I really enjoyed the date

I frowned date? What date?
Before I knew it I was typing away.A little frustrated with Jack.

Jack:Who are you?

Withing second it binged again.

Janet😘💕👅💦:What do you mean Jack? I'm the girl who you took on a date on Tuesday?

Jack:I'm sorry This is Jace,Jack's Boyfriend.

I frowned as I typed that in I never thought I'd have to explain that like this.

Janet 😘💕👅💦:Shit I'm sorry

Jack walked out of the bathroom.I just stared down at his phone as my eyes rimed with tears."What's wrong?"he asked sitting down criss cross in front of me.

"S-So W-whos J-Janet?"I stuttered out showing him his phone.

"Shit Jace,let me explain."he said in a serious tone.I just shook my head and stood up.

"I-I need time to thi-think."I mumbled putting his phone down on the bed.

"No, Please Jace let me-"he tried to grab my arm."No,stop!"I yelled, and ran out of his room with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Amor, are you okay?"Gloria asked with a look of worry on her face.

"Yeah, thank you I'm fine."I put on a fake smile and walked to the door taking my bookbag from the doorway.

🌼🌼

When I got home I ran to my room,and slamed my room door diving into my bed finally letting my body shake with sobs.

🌻🌻

My mom walked in from work around 6 with Oliver at her hip.

"Jace, I got Chinese it's on the kitchen counter, take care of Oliver while I go take a warm bath will you?"I nodded and stood up taking Oliver from her.

"Jacey why cry?"Oliver asked.
Mom gasped as she heard him.

"Why are you crying?"She asked rubbing my cheek.

"It's nothing, I Just had an argument with Jack."I sat Oliver down on one of the chairs.

"Jace."I looked at her.

"I thought I could trust him,mom!"I let her come over to me, I sniffled into her neck.

🐘🐘🐘
Anyways so I Want you guys to comment

:J.B.:

And I'll sent you my Instagram username and I'll follow you back?

Question: Favorite Shoe Brand?

My answer:Converse literally only have converse 😂

Comment*Vote*Share