Chapter2. After school

Jace's p.o.v. jace in pic
Hello,my name is Jace Green,I am not popular at all.I am 17 but I'm a senior because,I skiped a grade.I am gay and am proud of it.I love reading it just transforms me into another world. So,yeah that's some about me.

I was in my last period.Waiting for the announcement to go on.That says I can go help people sigh up for tutors.

Soon enough the announcement came."All students signing up for a tutor,please come down to the cafeteria.And the people helping people sighn up also come down,that is all sorry for the interruption and thank you, have a nice day,"

With that I got up to my teachers desk."Uhm-hm I-I need to go to the cafeteria,"I told her."Yeah,okay here,"she said handing me a hallpass."Thanks,"I smiled at her and walked out the door.

Once I made it to the cafeteria.There was about nine people waiting there.
I went up to one of the teachers incharged (IDK) "Do we start helping people now?"I asked her.

"Uh,yes let's see uhm,Elizabeth and Thomas,are some of the tutors.There should be more people coming in."She said."And the rest will be told when the people get here,"She said.

I nodded and went to sit down in one of the tables.And put half of my face down on the table,so I could still see the people coming in.

I recognized Drew,from the football team.And,then rushed in came the probably world famous Jack Johnson came in.

My eyes went wide.Nonono,I'm just here to help people.Not celebrities.A couple more people came in.And then the teacher(Mrs.Marsh)Started taking.

"Alright,everyone here are our tutors,there is Thomas who will be tutoring students for English,"Thomas stood up and waved a bit.

"Then there is Elizabeth who will be tutoring for Science,"Elizabeth slouched a bit and waved.

"There is Jasmin who will be tutoring for English too,"Jasmin stood up.

And it went up like that, until they got to the ones who are were going to tutor for math."There will be Jade," Jade stood up."And,Jace will also be tutoring for math,"I stood up.

I felt so many eyeballs on me as I stood up.Well you could say there was approximately eighteen people here, soo...

I looked around to people looking confused.Guess I am invisible around here.

"Alright the people who need tutoring for English please come sit over here in this table,"Mrs.Marsh announced. Everyone started going to the bunch they were supose to be in.

"Jade,and Jace here's you're bunch," Mrs.Marsh said pointing to a group in the farther corner.I looked up to see who was in the bunch.

My eyes grew wide.Oh,shit nonono.In the group there was,the one and only Jack Johnson.Me and Jade went over to them.I plopped myself down to a chair across from him.

Mrs.Marsh started handing out sheets of paper.And telling people who they were going to be tutoring.

She finally got to us."Alright,uh Jade and Evan,and Jack and Jace," Nonono this is not good.I looked up to see Jack smiling.What the he'll is he smiling at?I could feel my cheeks burn up.

"You okay?"he asked."Uhm-hmm,"I hummed.Mrs.Marsh then left. "Uh,how do I fill this out,"Jack asked taking a pen out of his bookbag.

"Well,first you need to fill out your name,"and soon I zoned out while telling him how to fill everything out.

"So when will you start tutoring me,"he asked.I scrunched my eyebrows together."Well if you want,today later,or tomorrow we could start,"I told him.

"Well,today I have football practice, and tomorrow too,so I'm not sure,"he said.

"I guess I could wait for you and then,we'll go to my house,or yours,"I asked."To yours,"he said standing up. "Uhm okay then,"I told him as he left.

Oh.god. It just hit me.he's coming over.To my house.oh.shit.

I know this chapter was kind of boring.But I'll try to make them more interesting.Thanks if anyone's actually reading this.
-sparkle2174