Chapter 5

I wake up and feel an arm around me. I remember the night and cringe, I'm at his house. I slowly get up and remove his arm off of me. I check my phone and don't have any messages, so I put it down. I walk around the plain house and walk quietly down the stairs. I go back to the shelf and look into it again. I find a cd that says 'memories' on it. I put everything away and walk to the room he slept in the night I was drunk. The room had white walls and a grey bed cover. CD's of music like The Fray, Ed Sheeran, Green Day and more were scattered on the bed. I look at a shelf and see books, old fashioned but great books. I find picture frames that are empty in a drawer. "Daniella?" I hear him call out and I rush out of the room. I walk in his room an see him rubbing his eyes. "I was in the uh bathroom." I explain. "Can I use your shower?" I know I showered yesterday but I needed a nice hot bath. He nods and I walk in the bathroom and sigh. I walk back in the room, "I don't have any extra clothes. Ill have to text my brother and make sure my mom isn't home." I grab my phone and text Andrew. Moments later he replies saying she went to work so I can come. Michael puts on sweatpants and follows me down the stairs and out the door. "You can't come, my brother will tell." He rolls his eyes, "Ill wait outside then, just incase." I continue to walk to my house and unlock the door with my key. I open the door and see Andrew with another one of his friends, eating cereal. I run up to my room and grab a bag and fill it with toiletries, and clothes. I walk out of the door without saying anything to the boys. Michael walks ahead of me and I rush to get beside him. He opens the door and I walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and turn it on as hot as possible, letting the hot loosen my tenseness. I get out and decide to change in the bathroom. I go back in his room and grab my bag, and change in the bathroom. After I brush my hair I walk out and hear loud music coming from the room. I walk in and see him shirtless with hair dye in his hand. "Stay in the room, when I get back ill make breakfast." I nod and he closes the door and leaves the loud music on blast. I sit on his bed and concentrate on the music until I get a phone call. It was Austin. "Hello?" "Hey are you free tonight? I wanted to take you out to dinner." I pause. Michael had the heart to let me stay in his house.. It'd be rude if I just left. "I can't, I'm busy.. I'm sorry.." I hear him sigh and I feel a little guilty. "It's cool, I hope you aren't with Michael because he's bad, really bad news. Talk to you later gorgeous." He hangs up. Amanda said the same thing, was he that bad? After an hour of cleaning his room he comes in and his hair was a white blonde. My eyes widen he smirks. It was so damn attractive. "I was gonna do it pinkish but I like this one better." I smile and nod. "It does look better." He stays silent, "Austin called me, he said...he said you were bad news?" He puts on a shirt and looks at me. "And of course you're gonna believe him aren't you? He's only saying that because he's the biggest fucking douche bag in the school and he just wants to fuck you." He hisses and I roll my eyes. I didn't really care if it was true because I probably wouldn't date him. I walk out of the door and close it pretty hard. I walk downstairs and wait for him to make something to eat. I thought it would be rude to go through his fridge when he isn't around. I sit at the table and wait for him to come down the stairs. Moments later he nearly runs down the stairs and has black vans in his hands. He really really looked good with blonde hair. The smell of cologne fills my nostrils and he walks in the kitchen and grabs a pan then puts it on the stove. "Eggs, bacon, with pancakes?" I nod and get up to help him. I open the fridge and grab the carton of eggs. He smiles at me while I crack the egg on the pan. After I finish I grab the flour for the pancakes and put it in a mixing bowl. He puts the bacon on the pan and watch it sizzle. I grab a spoonful of flour and smother it in his face. I hear him gasp and I start to laugh. He grabs an egg and throws it on my arm. I squeal and push him and he starts to laugh. He picks me up on his shoulder then throws me on the couch. He starts to tickle me and I cry out laughing. He gets on top of me and tickles my stomach with his face. He gets to my sensitive spot and I start to tear up from laughing. He laughs at my face because of how red it is and he presses his forehead against mine and looks in my eyes. I feel my heart racing and my stomach twisting. I feel like he is about to lean in to kiss me and I was exactly right. He leans in and kisses my my lips softly. I feel a fire run across my body and I've never felt it before, but I honestly liked it. I didn't know what to do but my instinct lead it on for me. He leans away but is still looking in my eyes. I smell the bacon burning and I panic. "The bacon Michael!" He rushes up and runs to the kitchen. I run behind him and the kitchen is covered in smoke. The scent was so terrible so I opened all of the windows and helped him clean up the mess. After the smoke kind of clears up we eat the remains of the eggs and pancakes in silence. I feel like my face was still red from when he kissed me, I relived it over and over in my head. He looks at the table the whole time while he eats. Oh. I get up and start to wash all of the dishes then he puts his plate in front of me. I snatch it and roll my eyes. He chuckles then grabs his car keys. "We have to go to the frat house but first I need to go to the store." I turn of the water and look at him. "Why do you need to go?" He fixes his shoe and avoids eye contact. "I need to meetup with some people, when we go don't talk to anyone and stay with me at all times. I don't say anything so I just follow him out to the car. I sit in the car and shiver at the cold leather seat. He gets in and turns the heat on then blasts the radio. I was guessing he did that so I wouldn't have to ask questions. The ride is silent and short, he parks in Walmart then turns off the car. We get out the same time and walk in. He grabs a small cart, "I can push the cart, uh if you want?" He looks at me with the corner of his eye then moves away from the cart and I grip the handle with my fingers. I follow him into the snack aisle and he grabs 3 giant bags of chips then random dips. He gets soda then walks towards the cash register. He purchases the items and I help him carry the bag of chips. We sit in the car silent once again with the radio on. Moments later he turns the radio down a bit, "That...that uh kiss wasn't supposed to happen." He says then blasts the radio back on. Ouch. I try not to yell so I stare in the window wondering why he even kissed me, maybe he was talking badly about Austin because he wanted to play me so his friends can have a laugh. I scoff but the loud music takes over.

He pulls in the house and grabs the bags and I follow behind him. "Stay with me, got it?" I don't answer, I just continue to follow him and he bangs on the door. Someone opens the door and smells like weed and alcohol. "Hey man whos the girl?" He smiles and his eyes are droopy. "A friend, don't even fucking think about it." He threatens and I just walk beside him. It's the middle of the day yet people are still partying drunk as hell. He sits on a worn out couch and I sit next to him. A girl with many tattoos sits next to him. "So did Michael decide to come back to the world of parties?" He beams and everyone laughs. "Fuck no, I just came here to see some people." She puts her hand on his lap. "So is that your girlfriend?" She looks at me but I avoid eye contact. "No it's a friend, that doesn't mean I want you again Ana." People start saying "Ohh." and she gets up to leave. "Sam pass me the blunt." A boy with blonde hair passes it to him and he takes a puff from it. "Here." He passes it to me and I do the same as him, but end up coughing. I decided not to take anymore after 3, so I passed it back and just looked around. I see Michael get up and I get up with him. "Alright man, I gotta get going I can't stay in here." He daps his friends and the girl Ana looks me up and down. I ignore it and walk out of the door with him. I didn't realize it was so cold until I could see my breath. I wasn't even wearing a coat. We get in the car and he turns the heat on blast, he turns on the radio but I quickly turn it off. "Who wats that girl?" I ask and he leaves his eyes on the road. "Some girl I fucked around with, nothing serious but she won't leave my ass alone." He doesn't sound serious at all. "You had sex with her?" I ask and he laughs. "Fuck no, shes the biggest slut ever. What? You think I'm one of those guys who fuck anyone? Nah, I have my standards." I mentally sigh in relief, I don't know if I liked him or not. My head was spinning with random questions. "Are you a virgin then?" I ask, hoping he'll say yes. "No, I only had sex once, when I was in 7th grade. I'm not getting into details." He stops at the red light. "And don't touch my damn radio." He huffs and starts to drive when the light goes green. The rest of the car ride was silent. We finally reach his house but I see my mom standing on his porch. Oh god.