Chapter 19

"Do you think I'm kidding?" He says as he follows me. I can't leave campus on the first day so I go in a circle and walk back to the front stairs. "Daniella just fucking listen to me." I stop and wait for him to talk again.

"I want you to myself and I don't want anyone to take whats mine, I need you in my life." He sounds sincere.

"Okay." I let go.

He walks closer to me and grabs me in for a hug. I was just so tired and didn't feel like arguing, because arguing with him was like talking to a baby. It was just useless because I never win. I hate that he think's he can control me, if he can control me I can sure as hell control him.

I start to walk up the stairs and go into my honers math, I didn't honestly like it but I had no choice.

"Hello class, please copy the notes and problems on the board."

I get out my piece of paper and copy the notes off of the board, it was hard to focus because all I could think about was Michael. Ever since the moment we started talking, I didn't think we'd still continue talking. I'd remember my mom always telling me he wasn't good for me until the day he kidnapped me, I didn't tell her because she'd just tell me she was right and I was wrong then never let me see him again. He knows what he did was wrong but I still can't trust him yet, even after months. I know that I should since we moved in together and still love eachother...

I just needed to remind myself that he does love me, otherwise he wouldn't be with me.

After the boring class I decide to go home and take the day off, I needed to get my mind off of things.

*Michael's POV

Jesus Christ. She can't listen for one fucking second. I do love her and I can't just pretend what I did didn't happen. It was between me and my family, and Luke; then I dragged her into it. It wasn't supposed to happen, and I was literally about to kill Luke when he almost fucked her. It would've been even worse if her pills kicked in soon enough.

Fuck this class, like seriously what is this art? I need to find Daniella and set this shit straight.

I get up to leave and walk out of the campus. I earn a few glances from some professors but I don't even worry about it at this point.

I sit on the concrete stairs and wait for the bell to ring.

I just want her to understand what I mean when I say I don't want to lose her, I love her and I know someone will try taking her, then she'll realize she deserves way more than someone like me.

I finally hear the bell ring and see her walking through the crowds.

"Daniella. We need to talk." She nods and we walk to the car.

"Look, I know you think I'm crazy, but honestly, I'm just crazy for you. Ever since we got serious I want nothing to do with anyone but you. I know you don't think you're beautiful but in my eyes you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I don't want you to realize that you deserve better and leave me, i'll try anything to make things right but you know I can't make things perfect. I just hope you can help me on the way."

I finally catch my breath and look at her face. I see a tear slowly coming down her face and I wipe it off and lean into kiss her. "Michael you are the only best thing that's ever happened to me." She finally talks and it's the happiest thing I've heard her say all day.

Daniella's POV*

It makes me upset to know Michael feels like he doesn't deserve me, he knows he's the only person who's ever been in my life for so long, he's everything to me and I know there's no one who could replace him. Ever. He's the only reason my scars have faded and he's the person to hold me in his arms when they come back. Why would I want to let that go? I just wish he'd understand.

Okay I know this is a bit short but I'm sorry for taking sooooo long, I've been busy with auditions and school it's just been crazy. Well I hope you've enjoyed everything and please share/comment/vote!!!! And thanks for the reads it's been tremendous!!! Sorry again!