Chapter 25

"Daniella?" I hear him call my name as he walks towards me.

"Do you want anything to eat? You look a little pale.."

*Michaels POV*

She doesn't move, or even speak. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, pale.

"Daniella I know this is hard but you need to do something. Tomorrow's gonna be a new start."

She blinks, and a tear falls from her face. I sit next to her and hold her hand. I can't imagine how hard withdraw is.

I walk out and order Chinese food. I go to the TV and change to Netflix.

I walk back in the room and change into pajamas. She's still sitting, so I have no choice but to change her. I grab her sweatpants and a t-shirt and change her.

When I finish she grabs my arm and pulls me to her, she gets on top of me and just hugs me. I don't hear her crying, I just feel it. I rub her back and comfort her as best as I can.

As she hugs me I hear the doorbell ring. "Babe, it's the food." She slowly moves and I get my money. I go to the door and my eyes widen.

"Jack?" Holy shit.

Jack was my old friend, from the frat house. We used to smoke and mess up with girls every weekend. It felt so weird seeing him after a long time. I didn't even live in the frat house since it was for college kids but I went there all the time. Just for fun. Me and Jack go real back.

Daniella peeps through the door and Jack smiles. "So, is she for the night or what?"

I smile in anger, "Don't. She's my girlfriend. Some people actually moved on." He laughs and I give him the money.

"What? No tip?" I hand him a quarter and laugh, he leaves and I close the door.

"Who's Jack?" She says as she takes the takeout.

"Some old friend. He's bad news though."

"Oh. Okay." She grabs her food and we sit on the couch.

The memories I had with Jack are dead, and I don't plan on making new ones. Especially with Daniella in my life now.

She starts to calm down as she watches 'Bobs Burgers" and forgets about what happened. I kiss her tight and she lays on my chest.

"Michael, can I ask you something?"

I nod and she continues.

"When do you think we'll have sex?" I always think about having sex with her. Of course. But not when she isn't ready.

"When you're ready." She sits up.

"Are you ready?" I smile, "Yeah. I'm ready."

She gets on top of me and starts to kiss me, she kisses my neck as my hand lowers to her pants. I didn't know what the hell was happened. I'm guessing she's ready? I don't want to do it now though.

I cup her face with my hands and kiss her hard. "We can't do it now, it won't feel special." She nods and kisses me.

"I just want to do something. Anything." Is she begging? Oh I like this. A lot.

I lay her on the couch and quickly take her shirt and pants off. I take her panties off and she strips off her bra.

She pushes my head towards her entrance and moans loud. Really loud.

I place my hand on her breast and continue to eat her.
-
I kiss her everywhere after. She giggles like a child as I gently play with her. I can tell her laugh was real. It warms my heart to know her happiness was caused by me.

She continues to yawn and I carry her to bed. She has a long day tomorrow, so I make sure she's prepared. She complains saying she's not tired, but I look in her eyes and see tiredness.

"You're tired. You're going to sleep."

She rolls her eyes. "So are you. So come here." She smiles and grabs me to her side. She kisses me all over my face and I feel her wet kisses on my cheek.

She's so perfect, she can't change a single fucking thing. Ever.

She cuddles herself against me and falls asleep, yeah. Not tired at all. Okay.

I'm not at all tired. I'm wide awake thinking and it's 3:26 AM now. What the hell am I supposed to do? This is bullshit.

I sneakily get up and go to the hallway. I go to the attic and sit in the cold with a coat on.

This box, is from when I was little. With my parents.

I opened the box and look at the somewhat good memories. My mom loved me for who I was. Punk rock kid is what she called me. My dad, wanted me to be "successful." But that wasn't me. When I was 8 my mom had an abortion. She said she had to do what she needed to do. She said she couldn't take care of two children. I was so devastated. In middle school after my parents separated I got depressed. I went through therapy and shit, pills, everything. But it was hard as fuck. I don't know how Daniella is going to take it in. It sucked for me.

I close the box and get out of the cold ass attic. I go back to the room to see her peacefully sleeping. I lay back down and dream of painful yet happily memories.

*Hey guys! 100K!! Thank you so much, I can't describe how happy I am. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to Vote/Comment/Share!*