•1 About(y/n)

*you can change things about yourself as it goes as long as it doesn't change the whole story line for you.

Your very shy and quiet, your a really kind person, since your really kind and couldn't hurt a fly you seem to rather bottle up all your anger or let it out on one person.

Okay I wouldn't say you have depression I would just say that your just depressed,don't worry you don't cut or do any form of self harm, the most you do is bite on your finger really hard when you get really depressed or anxious. Yeah you get anxiety nothing too bad you never have hyperventilated  or anything like that from anxiety.

You have two types of music you listen too, all deepening on your mood. Your favorite band is Twenty Øne Piløts. Your favorite singer is Troye Sivan.

You wear black, but your not emo, even though people at school call you emo, what even do they know?
You wear basically the same outfit every day (unless it's something more formal) which is black skinny jeans, any black T or band T, black on black converse, and a baggy black sweat shirt. You ether curl your (hair length) (hair color) hair or straighten it and on special days you wear a beanie! Some times you do make up, most days you just fix your face a bit. 

*BIGGEST DETAL*
You've grown up being best friend with Phil, so you both were and still are goody-two-shoes. Your a lot like Phil, but sadly after high school you lost touch because you wanted to go into photography and filming and general stuff like that, Phil though went into English language and all that other learning stuff.

A/N so that was just to get a good image of you in your head, who you are and what you like. You can change anything you want accordingly to match who you are and not all the details will effect the story plot much.