•3 Meeting Dan

A/N I'm adding in songs at the tops of each chapter, you should listen to them, or not, do whatever.

      Today you moved back to London!!!!!!! Nothing is better than London, the weather, the buildings, the cute little shops, and sound of all the british accents are the death of me. Though Oklahoma was fun cause you got to see all your family it just wasn't like London. Oklahoma got so boring there were no mountains, no oceans, no beaches, no nothing. Just grass for as far as you could see and worst of all the constant smell of cow manure. No good bands ever toured there ( oh my josh, twenty øne piløts are coming 7/09 and panic! at the disco are coming 7/16 IM SO EXITED!!!) , no youtubers, no nobody you would have to drive to Texas. Good food though, like for real. Oklahoma has got some great burgers.

•Your p.o.v.•

Today I unpacked, oh how happy I am to be home. I still need to buy a few things for the house though, so I told Lizzie and left.

OH YEAH! Lizzie is a girl who I found online who was looking for a flat mate. She seems nice but we don't know each other very well yet, we've had a coffee together but that was about it.

I grabbed my hoodie, phone, earbuds, and shoes. Then I hopped around on one foot trying to get my shoes on, until I fell and bruised my knee then gave up and sat down to put on my black on black converse.

I put my headphones in and played some p!atd.

LA Devotee came on and I knew I was in trouble, that song makes me dance like an idiot.

•Dan's p.o.v.•

I was walking out of our flat to get some coffee and have a meeting.

I noticed a girl who I haven't seen before walk out of Lizzie's flat. Lizzie... Lizzie... Lizzie... what even do I have to say about her, she can get pretty rowdy sometimes. I'm pretty sure once a week there's a different guy walking out never to be seen again. Anyways I do know Lizzie has been looking for a flat mate so that she has a reason to not party so hard all the time, that or that she needed someone to help pay the bills because whatever she is doing has not been paying enough, she's almost been kicked out like five times. How do I know all this, well she lives RIGHT BELOW ME!!!!!!

Poor girl, she probably has no idea about Lizzie.

As I was walking down the stairs she had her headphones in so I don't think she had any idea I was behind her. I say that because all the sudden she starts dancing, not just any dancing though, the cringe ones. Yup she starts doing the Charleston.

What a dork, to be honest though, a cute dork.

I wonder what the heck she could be dancing to though. Probably something stupid like uptown funk.

All the sudden the girl starts singing as we reach the final flight of stairs. I tuned in to see what she was singing.

      "The black magic of Mulholland Drive
Swimming pools under desert skies
Drinking white wine in the blushing light
Just another LA Devotee
Sunsets on the evil eye
Invisible to the Hollywood shrine
Always on the hunt for a little more time
Just another LA Devotee
Just another, just another, uh oh
Just another LA Devotee"

Oh my Jesus on a boat that's Panic!

•Your p.o.v.•

As I was minding my own business someone taps on my shoulder, oh man I regret everything that just happened, I should know better than to dance like an idiot without looking for people behind me. *face palm*

Calmly I ask if he saw me dancing. He giggled and then I put my head down in shame. "It was cute though" he said. You look up confused, " wait, what?" He turned a round and stopped walking away as he repeats himself "I said it was cute." That completely catches you of guard but you calmly respond with a "me? cute? ha!"

He introduced himself, "hi, I'm Dan as in Dan Howell."
Then I introduced my self "hello Dan, I'm (y/n) as in (y/f/n)"     *(your/full/name)*

Then he goes on to ask if I live with Lizzie, I said yes, then he told me how him and his best friend life in the flat right above mine.

"Okay well maybe I'll see you around?" You respond.

Then you both walk away in different directions.

A/N First chapter YAY!!
To be honest I didn't expect to write so much, I expected it to be short but hey!
Also it's midnight right now so if there is stupid grammar mistakes let me know. I'm sure there are really bad spelling errors because I'm the worst at spelling.
Whatever     -Elissa

Don't worry I went back in and corrected any mistakes. Don't worry Elissa, I've got your back -Kiera