•13 no spoilers, title!

Dan and I were sitting on the sofa just talking about anything and everything...

Y"Then Zoe made me hang out with Poppy and she was really cool.
Her, Zoe, and I have been texting back and forth."
D"well I'm glad that you have girl friends, instead of hanging around two guys constantly."
Y"nah, you guys are cool."

Y"We are planning on having a girl day, there going to take me shopping and show me stuff that London has that I really don't know."
Y"you can come Dan, it is girls only."
D"are you implying that I'm a girl."
Y"yes, that's what I was implying."
D"well I will let you know that you are dating a guy, I am a guy, not a girl."
Y"well Dan, I'm proud of you for knowing that."
D"wut?"

I'm totally a weird person and I always like to have my feet under something, if we're sitting down I'm probably having you sit on my feet.

I had my feet under a pillow and it was very warm, Dan had his arm on top of the pillow.

Dan moved his arm.
Y"No, put that back."
D"what my arm?"
Y"no, your face,YES YOUR ARM!"
D"why, you don't want your feet to me cold"
Dan said in a baby voice.
Then Dan moved the pillow to his other side.
Y"hey! Give that back!"
D"mmhhmm, you have to get it yourself."
Y"fine than, I will!"

I walked over to his other side only for him to have moved it back.
Y"oh, your playing that game."
Dan hugged the pillow so i can't get it, I was trying to pull it off of him but I got out of breath.

He stood up and started walking to his room with pillow so I ran and sorta jumped on his back.
He turn around and grabbed me an softly put me on the floor and I wrapped my legs around the back of his knees causing him to fall.
I grabbed the pillow and used my feet to push him away. The whole time we were just laughing.
Finally I grabbed the pillow and
we were both completely out of breath laying on the floor while I was holding onto the pillow with all my might.
We were breathing heavily and just looking at each other smiling so I stood up and tried to go to the couch when he grabbed the back of my ankle making me fall again, he was tiring to grab the pillow but I was holding on way too tight.
While trying to pull the pillow towards him he just ended up pulling me really close.
We both stopped and we're looking into each others eyes.
I was sorta nervous, was he gonna kiss me, am I gonna kiss him, should I run with the pillow.
Next thing I know he smiled and kissed me. It was short but it was the the best kiss ever.

A simple pillow fight turned into this. I couldn't say anything, my mouth was frozen in a smile.

I stood up and walked to the couch with the pillow that I won, Dan followed me.

Once we sat down Phil walked in form his room where he was editing.
P"what was all that laughing and screaming?"
Y&D *in unison "nothing."
P"you guys are weird."
And Phil walked back to his room, once we heard the door close Dan and I started bursting into laughter.

D"you got the pillow now, are you happy?"
Y"yes very. You got a kiss out me, are you happy now?"
D"yes very, is that something you are planning on doing again because that would make me very happy."
Y"mmmm, I don't know, maybe."
D"I would be very happy if we did it again, now."
Y"mmhhmm, you have to get it your self."
D"fine than, I will"
*those last two lines were quoting the last conversation*

I stood up and ran to my room while Dan was chasing me in there, he stood there sped out in the doorway and I ran and ducked under his legs and ran to the kitchen.
He followed me to the kitchen and I got cornered.
D"caught you."
Y"nope"
i tried to sqarm out of his arms,
but I couldn't so I looked at him and kissed him longer than the first time. I could tell he didn't want to let me go but he did, and it took a while for him to let go of my waist.

I walked to Phil's room and talked to him about what just happened because I was really exited, he got really exited, then kept on editing