•8 LIZZIE!!!!!!!!

It's been two months since I found out Eric was cheating on me, I'm fine, all good.

I couldn't go to Dan and Phil's flat today, they had some YouTube thing.

Lizzie didn't come home last night, she usually walks in at the same time I do, unless she is already there with some guy that I don't even bother learning the name of because I know he will be gone in a jiffy. ( ← Do people say jiffy?)

That leaves me to pay rent today, she hasn't payed rent but once since I've moved on, she always says she owes me.
_____________________________________
She came back around lunch time after I had cleaned the whole flat so landlord doesn't think we're a mess.
She came fumbling in her hair a mess and makeup smudged.
She ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet, I had to take care of her, I pulled her hair up into a pony-tail and grabbed some makeup wipes and pajamas. I helped her out but then she started getting angry at me for no reason.
This is the third time this series of events happened.
This time I went way to far, not only did she yell at me but she started swinging at me.
I have no idea why she was so angry, I'm sure she's really drunk.
I tried to push her into her room where she couldn't hurt herself until the punched me so hard it knocked me out.

•Phil's p.o.v.•

We came back early because the event was canceled, I texted (y/n) but she didn't respond.

I herd screaming from upstairs where (y/n) and Lizzie lives, I thought they were just fighting until I herd (y/n) yelling at her to stop swinging at her.
I ran upstairs and as I was going up I heard a big this and it went silent.
I ran faster and saw (y/n) knocked out on the floor. I grabbed her trying to avoid drunk Lizzie and brought her upstairs. I put her in the couch, Dan saw and I asked him to grab an ice pack.

•Your p.o.v.•

I woke up with Dan and Phil over me Dan holding an ice pack to my head and Phil was adjusting my pillow.

D: she's awake.
P: does your head hurt
Y: yeah
P: you had hit your head on the wall and even knocked a hole in it.
Y: where's Lizzie?
P:probably still in your flat.
Y: oh that's not my flat anymore?
P: what, why?
Y: I'm moving out, I don't want to live with her or the drunk version of herself.
P: where are you gonna stay though.
Y: I'll find a place.
P: then you won't be so close.
D: SHE COULD LIVE WITH US!
Y: no that would be asking a lot.
P: no. That would be awesome, and that would mean we could split the bills into three.
Y: no, I'm sorry. I don't want to come between your friendship, or your YouTube thing, or just be in the way.
D:pllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!
Y: fine.
D&P: YYYAAAYYY!!!

We left there flat and went to Lizzie's.
Luckily she was asleep in the bathroom by the toilet.
The boys helped me grab all my stuff and pack it into their spare room.
Dan invited me into his live stream to help explain how I was moving but we're all just friends, so on and so forth.

Even though today was a bit crazy, it was worth it.