•11 the forbiden word

3am-a few nights later.

I opened my eyes finally, "oh thank god it was just a dream."
I drifted back to sleep then the nightmare got worse.
I can't sleep, but I also can't get my mind off of my dreams.
I was having a really bad one, they normally don't make me feel so poorly but this one did.
It was making me shake like crazy.
I didn't want to go to Dan this time because I'm afraid to make him annoyed with the shaking.
I broke down and cried, I can't handle these dream, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Dan walked in and asked if I was okay, I actually answered truthfully,
Y"I'm not okay, I'm really scared."
D"it's okay calm down, it's will be okay I'm right here."
D" c'mon we can go to my room."
We walked to his room and I laid down facing him.
Y"I can't go back to sleep, it will come back."
D"it's okay, I'm right here, you can go to sleep."
I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep but I couldn't stop shaking, I tried to focus on my breathing because that usually helps.
Dan held me tighter trying to stop me from shaking.
I fell back asleep and the nightmare still didn't stop, I didn't get up though I didn't want to leave.
_________the next morning__________

I woke up and I was still shaking, it was fine though I would just have to not think about it.
*Dan woke up.

D"are you alright, you're shaking"
Y"I'm fine, but I don't feel good, nightmares like that make me feel poorly."
D"I'm sorry, what makes you feel better"
Y"I don't know, just getting my mind off it"
D"we can go eat breakfast, go get some day clothes on, we're going to Starbucks."
__________Phil's pov_________________

Dan and (y/n) are so cute, they just randomly hold hand but don't even look at each other, they aren't dating but man they act like a couple.
To be honest I would love it if they did, their basically made for each other.
I've seen (y/n) get shaken up by her dreams and I knew how to help, but I wanted to see if Dan could do it.

Is that rude?

It's fine, I knew if he did they would get closer and possibly date.
There like my otp.
__________dan's pov_________________

We were at Starbucks and I noticed she started to shake really heavy again, it was kind sad to watch.
I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me, she normally doesn't look at me when I hold her hand. Her hands are so soft, she complains about them looking like man hands because of her callouses and knobby knuckles but I think her hands are beautiful.

I noticed she stopped shaking, it's the first time she wasn't shaking since we woke up. That means she not afraid right now, she is calm.

I scooted closer to her and she started to talk to me.
Y" you know I've been listening to my chemical romance like you told me to,"
D"really?! That makes really happy,I'm glad you don't think I'm wired."
Y"nah, everyone thinks my music taste is weird, I just say my taste in music is your face. Then they look at me strange."
D" I've made you listen to my music, let's listen to yours. Like songs that I've never heard."
Y"okay, I'm obsessed with these ones."
She put LANY on shuffle.
ILYSB came on and I asked if it could be our song because I really liked it.
Y"awe, that would be perfect."
D"(y/n)"
Y"yeah?"
D"I love you."

She put her head down, I knew she hated that word and wasn't gonna
say it back, I feel bad now.

D"not even just in a crush kinda way but also a friend kinda way, you're a amazing person, it's hard to find people like you."
Y"It's okay Dan. I really really like you too."
Y"not just in a friend kinda way."

I flipped out, mentally of course.

D"well this is cliché, and I don't get ask you formally but (y/n) would you mind being my..."
Y"no I wouldn't mind, I would really like to be your girlfriend."

*mentally flipping out*
oh my gosh, she's really my girlfriend. That means we can hold hand and not get embarrassed, and we can cuddle, and...

My thought were interrupted when she grabbed me and hugged me so tight.
She also wasn't shaking, that means she got her mind off it, do you think that's because she's thinking about me?

I texted Phil and told him what happened, because he told me he better be the first one to know.
______your pov ______________________

I'm really am so happy for dan to be my, well you know, just I'm afraid that he might hurt me.
I have no idea what I would do if he hurt me.
He said he loved me, last time someone said they loved me they also loved some other girl at the same time.
I don't love him but I really really x100 like him.
_____________________________________

Once we got home we opened the door and Phil shoved us right back out.
P"we're going on a picnic"
D"it depends, what type of food do you have?"
P"sandwiches and fruit and stuff."
Y" I'm down for that."
D"okay fine, we can go outside, we do need a little sun, we are actually the whitest things on earth."

We got to the park and I started to stretch a little.
P"what are you doing?"*in a confused tone
Y"I'm stretching."
D"for what?"
Y"I'll show you."

I ran and did a Ariel.(I was going to do a more complicated skill, like a back layout, but you have no idea what anything means.)(also an Ariel is a cartwheel with no hands, its fun).

D"what the? how did you do that without falling on your face?"
P"oh yeah, I forgot you did gymnastics."
D"that's insane"
Y"not really I've been doing that stuff for as long as I can remember."
Y"you didn't actually think that when I say I'm going to the gym I'm going to an actual gym, did you?"
D"yeah, I though you were going to end up being some gym rat."
Y"no, I just do gymnastics."

We spent the rest of the time talking about hobbies. We also talked more about gymnastics, it explains why I think I have man hands, because bars literally peels off the skin on your hand, then callouses form. It also explains why my body always aches, and why I'm always falling, because sometime my joints just give up on me. We talked about how Dan only knows a little bit about sports from watching
anime. We talked and talked for a while, then we headed back to the flat, ate diner, and hung out till we fell asleep.
It was good day, I liked it a lot.