The Clearwaters

"Do you people not have houses?" I asked bluntly as I entered the kitchen. Yes, the guys were STILL here. Hadn't I ditched them after cliff diving yesterday? 

"You know you're happy to see us," Jared said, smirking at me and doing some thing with his eyebrows that creeped me out.

"Creep," I muttered, pouring myself a glass of orange juice and heading over to the table. I sat in between Embry and Quil, Paul across from me.

"Anyway... What's on the agenda for today?" I inquired, taking a sip of my juice.

"Well... Paul, Jared, Embry, and I have something to do today... And Jake's with Bella," Quil explained, and I rolled my eyes.

"Lovely," I said sarcastically, "And Seth?"

"With Leah. She came back from vacation yesterday night," He answered, and from his voice, I knew he wasn't exactly happy about that. But I was. I loved Leah!

"Leah? Seriously? They're still leaving in the same place, right?" I said, practically jumping in my seat.

"Woah, hold it. You're excited to see Leah?" Paul asked, his eye twitching.

"Duh! Leah's awesome! I used to come over here just to see her," I said, smirking.

Embry gasped. "And not for us!? Jerk," He said, poking my cheek. I laughed, shrugging.

"Look, I loved seeing you all... But you're all guys. I needed some kinda girl in there!" I argued, and they rolled their eyes.

"Excuses! But, anyway, you'll need someone to take you there, and since everyone's busy... Luke's your only option," Jared said, and I almost chocked on my orange juice while Luke began having a panic attack.

"Eh? Um, hell no. I know I haven't been here in a while... But I know where Leah's house is. I don't need an... Escourt," I said, and they all shook their heads.

"You'll get lost, Alex," Sam stated.

"So? They'll bring her back. Trust me. They'll bring her back," Luke said, sounding deadly serious.

I picked up an apple from the fruit bowl and flung it at his head, silencing him.

"Hey! Did you see that, Sam!? Control your little sister!" He exclaimed, the apple missing him only by a centimeter.

"Alexandra, you're supposed to be behaving," Sam warned, and Luke smirked in satisfaction.

I glared up at my brother, standing up and putting my hands on the table in a challenging manner. 

"I'll behave when you put your little clone on a leash, bro," I said strongly, smirking as if to say, 'bring it on.'

The boys watched, their gazes going between Sam and I. Some watched in amusement, some in wonder. I didn't get what was so great about me telling Sam how things would be. What? Was he some sort of leader around here? As if. That all changes since I'm around.