Return of Momzilla

Chapter 6: Return of Momzilla

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

3<3<3

"AWWWWE! Were you guys cuddling? I was right, Bob! I was right! They are soul mates, I feel it in my bones! You guys are so cute...like puppies cuddling on a cloud over a rainbow. So cute! If you had kids their eyes would be blue, oh my, I'm a sucker for blue eyes. I would love to have blue-eyed grandbabies! Oh, Bob! The lovebirds were cuddling! Isn't that adorable? I want to it's eat you guys up, gosh darn it!" Mrs. Nettwit squealed (to my horror). I smiled politely.

"Hi Mrs. Nettwit." I mumbled. This lady was talking about us giving her 'grandbabies'. I would never want me babies to have such a terrifying grandmother.

"Mom! You are SO embarrassing! Go away!" Mason yelled. He was blushing too, and it was adorable.

"Are you guys hungry? I don't have dinner ingredients...but how about we have breakfast for dinner? Is that too radical?" Mrs. Nettwit suggested.

"Sure, mom. That's fine." Mason agreed and I nodded my approval. So, 40 minutes later, Mason, Mrs. Nettwit, and Bob (as he insisted I call him) were sitting in the basement eating bacon, waffles, and fruit.

"Who needs Breakfast at Tiffany's, when you can have Breakfast at Nettwits?" Bob joked. I politely laughed at his un-funny joke. But after a while, I was actually enjoying myself with this kooky family. We joked around as we ate our 'dinner', and got to know each other more. I wasn't so tense and scared anymore.

I was sad when I had to leave, but then Mason offered to walk me home. Even though my house was steps away, I was so excited, and he walked so close beside me that I was sure he could hear my heart beating.

"Thanks for the amazing day." I smiled at him.

"My pleasure. Can we do this again?" He asked.

"If course." I answered happily, and Mason pulled me into a hug before he left. I watched him walked home. Before he turned the corner to disappear behind his house, he turned to me.

"Text me!" He called with a big grin, and then disappeared. I walked inside with a big smile on my face. So cute!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

3<3<3