Reality Check

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter 20: Reality Check

"Hi, Claire. Take a seat." Mr. Netson greeted me as I met him in his classroom as he requested. I smiled politely and sat down in the chair beside his desk.

"So...I just want to remind of something I think we've all forgotten about this show. This is just a show, and some of the boys are just acting. They wants marks. Yes, some of the boys really do like you, and you are a great girl, but please remember that this show is about acting skills and playing a role. Jones isn't really weird, you know. He's just a really talented actor. I just don't want you being crushed if you choose a boy who doesn't exactly return the feeling. You're doing a great job giving the other boys a chance, though. Just try not to have your heart broken, okay?" Mr. Netson explained. I nodded without emotion, and then he dismissed me.

The truth was, I had totally forgotten the whole 'acting' aspect of this show. I can't imagine Jones being normal, or Mason being rude. I can't possibly think of one of my main boys having a girlfriend or not liking me. It was absurd and it hurt.

What does Mr. Netson really expect me to do? Not have feelings? I'm supposed to only act out this love, but inside feel nothing. Really?! I am a fourteen year old girl, and when I have a hot boy treating me like a princess, then yeah, I'm gonna fall in love! What am I supposed to do? It's unrealistic to expect me to not develop crushes. Especially when the boys act like the dream boyfriends.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3