The Amaroks

The Sequel to "Xyon and Xenia". The long awaited...

"The Amaroks"

"Cursing and blessing beings is the job of gods and since I chose to curse you Xander I choose to remove it and bless your union with my daughter Cynthia. May your bond grow stronger and stronger each and every day that you live together. And with this all other curses placed on your friends shall be removed as well".

After the removal of the curse placed on Xander and Cynthia, they can finally have their happy ending... but what no one thought about was how this will affect the rest of the Amaroks. After all they were paired with their mates only because of the Curse...

No curse= no mates

Right?

Memories have been wiped.

Incidents have been erased.

Time has been manipulated.

All this and more just to bring a somewhat of a normality to the lives of the Amaroks. But what happens when the wolves decide to take a stand for something they can't even remember?

What happens when the wolves want to claim their mates who aren't intended for them anymore?

We all know wolves don't give their mates up without a fight but what happens when they are Amaroks who are awoken from their deep slumber in the worst way possible?

"By an innocent Mistake!"

But are Mistakes ever innocent?...

*Disclaimer*

You will not understand anything in this book if you haven't read the first book. This is not a standalone book.