Chapter 2

Xyon's Pov

It's been a week since I ran out of the café like a scared little girl. The only thing that made it a bit easier was that there was no one there to witness it. Other than the shewolf who I assume now thinks I'm some serious wack job who couldn't even stand being near her. How was I even supposed to tell her that all I wanted the moment I saw her was to Mark her.

What the actual F*ck!

"Yeah" I answered my phone which has been ringing for the past hour nonstop.

"Man, you gotta come back" Octavius' voice boomed from the other end.

"What's wrong?" My wolf was on alert now.

"Can't on the phone" he said difficultly.

"Give me a few hours"

"I'll meet you at the border" I heard him take off his shirt.

Does that mean his wolf was back. I must have mindlinked it to him

"He's back alright but man wait till you hear what he has to say"

"Can't wait" with that I started to head back to my territory and all the problems that I had left behind but that didn't mean I couldn't make time for one last cup of coffee my wolf said slyly...

Going back to the café I had convinced myself all I wanted was to just drink my damn coffee and be on my way. But unfortunately fate had another thing on it's mind because reaching the café I saw the closed sign mockingly hanging on the door.

Taking this as my cue to leave even though my wolf didn't want to go I started to negotiate with him.

'I told you we'd come and I kept my end of the deal. Now we have more important things to deal with i.e. Our Pack'

'But we didn't see her' he whined like a hormonal shewolf.

'Dammit! What do you want me to do? Break in to satisfy your stupid need to see her?' I threw at him angrily.

'Yes, yes that's an excellent idea' he yipped excitedly.

Oh boy may wolf has literally lost his mind.

'No' I said

'Yes' he growled.

'NO' I growled back and started to shut our mindlink when he whimpered.

'Please...?' he begged sadly. Ok I have to admit that I was attracted to the girl but not enough to go begging for her but if my wolf was doing that it means he really really likes her. And I guess having one last encounter with her won't cause World War III.

'Ok fine' I said exasperatedly to which he started jumping up and down eagerly.

I hope I don't regret this, remembering my last time I was here things didn't really go that smooth.

I tried to unlock the door only to find it open already that gave an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I just hope everything was alright.

Going in I was met with the distinctive smell of blood.

Shit!

The closer I was getting to the kitchen the stronger it became. My wolf was going crazy with worry. I had to shut him off to concentrate on what was ahead of me.

Xenia's Pov

Omg! Where the hell was everyone. I think I'm going to die and they'll all find out when they come after the weekend is over. Why does all the f*cked up things happen to me? Why?
I lost consciousness again...