Chapter 5 part 1

Xenia Pov

"Come again" slipped out of lips before I could stop it. A mischievous glint entered his eyes as he walked towards me.

"A-l-p-h-a X-y-o-n" he pronounced very slowly making sure every syllable sunk in deep. Of course my eyes opened up so wide I felt them ready to pop out of my face.

"Oh" I blinked as I swallowed my very parched throat at the moment.

"Oh indeed" he teased while crossing his arms over his chest and just staring at me.

"You know on second thoughts I've never heard of an Alpha more merciful, kind, sweet, gentle, tender, loving, caring, warm..." I realized he was barely stopping himself from smiling. Oh he was so enjoying this at my expence but who am I to complain!

"I went too far?" I asked as I scrunched up my nose which just made him explode into laughter.

"Yeah I think you lost me at sweet and gentle" he chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry even if it's a bit too late" I offered in a small voice trying to sound as cute as I could.

"Believe me no need for apologizing. You just rest up and eat something I'll send someone to take you to meet your friends soon" he ruffled my hair and shook his head amusedly.

"Next time be careful with what comes out of that pretty mouth of yours" he advised still in a good cheerful mood for some strange reason. I mean it's not like I had trash talked about him or something.

Did I?

"Why? I've always been told my mouth is my best feature" why the f*ck did I just say that
Like seriously why?
*faceplam*

Trying to shake off my stupid slip I put on my best smile but the minute my eyes met his I was face to face with obsidian ones.

Oops!

Taking the few steps separating us he touched a fallen strand of hair and sniffed it. I know I should be scared or repulsed but in all reality I was getting turned on by every passing second. Licking my lips involuntarily which just seem to have intensified the heat in his eyes.

"I know this is wrong but by goddess I can't stop myself" he was talking in guttural voice and I knew his wolf was in control. Just knowing that I was capable of making him lose control had such a seductive power to it making me feel somewhat bad...

Catching the dark look in my eyes he pushed me hard against his strong chest and crushed his lips on mine. Taking my lower lip in his sucking it hard and making me gasp loudly only to plunge his tongue deep in my mouth sending electrifying currents tingling all over my body.

My nipples hard and erect were rubbing against his chest which made him growl deep in his throat and pick me up and bang me at the nearest wall but his arm holding me softened the blow.

His other hand was now rubbing on my hips and back yet his lips were firmly and brutally taking all the pleasure that my lips were readily offering him. His tongue licked my lips and bit my lower lip while continuing to suck on it that did it for me as soon my arousal was engulfing us both making him shake violently.

"Please make me stop" he begged difficultly as he tore his lips away from my mouth. Stop? Wtf would I want him to do that? I was just beginning...

Xyon Pov

Her arousal hit us both hard. Sniffing the intoxicating air engulfing us I knew that if I didn't stop now my wolf Will take her by Force. I mean even if she is aroused that's just her body's reaction right? It's not like it means something.

'It means she wants to mate' my wolf growled at me

'No, it does't Dammit! We barely know each other. For goddess sake she just found out who we are' I explained and tore my lips away from her luscious mouth.

"Please make me stop" I begged as I tried with difficulty to take back control from my wolf.

She blinked and licked her swollen lips "I- I..." she sighed and put her head on my shoulder. Which just made me aware of our current position, her legs wrapped around my waist, her back firmly pushed on the wall and her breasts crushed on my chest; talk about being a saint coz I'm sure only then can a man turn away from all this temptation.

Clearing my sex fogged mind I slowly brought her legs down to the floor which just made ever seductive inch of her body slide down my hard and errect one. Taking a calmning breath I held her close to my body but not doing anything to ruin my sanity .

We stood in that embrace each one trying to get his breath and thoughts back when she cleared her throat.

"That was just-"

"I am sorry that shouldn't have happened. I lost control of my wolf which doesn't happen a lot (my wolf just snorted) but please don't let my mistake make you judge me harshly" I said hurriedly all in one breath and stepped away from her trying to see her reaction.

"Umm... yeah... yeah sure. No hard feelings. I'm sure I wasn't kicking and screaming for you to stop as well" she laughed awkwardly and was looking everywhere other than me.

Great Xyon just great make her more uncomfortable, exactly what I intended.

Pulling her again into my arms which took her by surprise

"It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had" that made her eyes sparkle and a soft smile spread on her sweet lips

"but you have to agree it was not at the right time. I don't want you to think that I took advantage of you no matter what the circumstances. If something does happen between us it has to be without the pressure of you knowing that I hold yours and your friends' destiny" her eyes softened more and I could see gratitude written in them. With that I kissed her on her forehead took a deep breath of her alluring scent and left before I did something we both would regret...