Chapter 5, part 2

Xyon Pov:

Someone looks quite happy" I heard Octavius say as I was looking for something to devour in the kitchen. Turning around I feigned innocence.

"Excuse me" I blinked.

"Oh c'mon man, you are not going to bullshit me I know that look on your face"

"What look"? I continued knowing very well he wasn't buying any of it.

"Hey man" he came closer placing his paw on my shoulder and turning me around.

"Look, whatever this is" he gestured up and down "keep it up hold on to it and never let it go because this is the first time in a very very long while I have seen my friend back again. So please don't lose him" He begged making feel a bit uncomfortable. I mean had I lost myself so much that everyone around me felt it? I guess I needed to check my priorities again coz last I remember my pack; my brothers are my first priority.

Octavius Pov:

These past few weeks have been hell for me not knowing how to process the things I found out from my wolf or the fragmented memories that keep floating in my head. I know I need answers but at the same time I sure as hell know that I and my wolf Should not have these memories.

Why?

I don't know, but I do know something really weird and strange happened. None of us remember the exact details and we blamed that on the high of the fight and blood but in reality it is far more cynical than that. Why do I feel there are forces much stronger than we have ever met involved in this mess.

Dammit! Just when Xyon was getting his shit together I have to break this to him. But should I? Maybe it'll just ruin whatever peace we have at the moment. And what about these shewolves that have fallen on our hands? Just remembering them brings a smile to my face. Talk about lady luck smiling down on us for once. Maybe I should try to dig around on my own for a while and then talk to Xyon about it.

Xenia Pov:

Now if only I knew where my girls were we could easily slip out of here without notice. Yup that bright idea did come to my head while I was locked in a room how did the wolf put it.... "For your own good sweetheart"

Yeah right!

Knock.. Knock..

Just as I turn around a wolf enters carrying a tray filled with food.

"And here I thought you planned on starving me" I confessed innocently which only made him blush. Oh shit! I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable me and my stupid sense of humor.

He cleared his throat " Alpha Xyon said to finish all the food here and then you can join your friends down stairs. He wants to have a word with all of you" He finished hurriedly.

Oookaayy not what I was expecting but hey you cannot expect free lodgings in this day and age.... Even if he is the alpha.

"Ok then, please put it down and I'll eat it asap" I replied brightly. He did as I asked and was leaving when I jumped "Hey you didn't tell me your name?" I asked sweetly with blinking eyes to which he looked at me as if I had lost a few circuits in my head which I'm sure I had.

"Athamas" he grunted and left.

Athamas Pov:

"Hey Cas" I shouted to get Castor's attention from the boxing ring where he was beating the hell out of some young wolf.

"Cas!!"

Turning around as he caught me calling his name he said something to the other wolf and came down toward me.

"Yeah"??

I hate bringing this up to him again but what else was I supposed to do.

"Cas, I did as you said and he is still going there every night" I told him the truth. "Are you sure he is going in the forbidden section?" He wanted me to confirm.

"Of course I am! Don't you think being in charge of it makes me know when someone is trespassing or not?" I threw back at him not liking that he was doubting me. Hell! I was doubting me but still something had to be done.

"Calm down big guy" he raised his hands in mock surrender.

"I just wanted to be sure coz you know what this means... and all the shit we are going to go through accusing the Beta... so yeah we just have to be su...

"I am sure" I cut in.

"Ok then, first we confront him and next... goddess I wish it doesn't come to the next" he prayed and I prayed silently with him.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello everyone. I know it has been a very very very long time since I uploaded but truth be told life is life and sometimes you have to give up your passion for the real world. I went through stuff as I am sure we all do where I lost my passion for everything and honestly I came to here to delete my books and my account because I have no time nor any passion left (so I thought) but when I read all the comments and messages that you guys had sent me I actually thought no one was reading them anymore. It has been a very long time since I have been here. So I just started to browse my own pages and I kid you not I could feel all the characters fighting wanting to written on pages wanting their stories to be told. I can't promise anything as it's been a long time but if you guys like what I am writing then I guess I owe it to all of you and to the characters to give them a shot.

Wish you all the best .......

Xoxoxoxo.......

Be blessed.......

Strongforever.......